54

Todoroki Rei looked up from her book at the sound of a knock at her door.

"Come in." She called, a hand coming up to tuck back a strand of white hair. A smile broke out onto her face as she saw her youngest child open the door. "Shouto!"

"Hello Mother." Todoroki greeted, he took her in for a moment before stepping forward to hug her.

"Hi Auntie." Midoriya said, his body engulfing her in a hug shortly after.

"Oh Izuku, it's been so long since you last visited me!" Rei murmured, patting along the Alpha's arms. "It seems like you get bigger every time I see you." She joked. Midoriya laughed lightly in response.

"Mother..." Todoroki called, grabbing his  mother's attention before she could get too deep in conversation with Midoriya. "We brought someone to meet you."

"Oh?" Rei replied as her eyes landed on Bakugou. The ash blonde stepped closer, letting Todoroki's hand grip his own.

"This is Bakugou Katsuki." Todoroki introduced. "Our fiancé." Rei's eyes widened, her mouth dropping open softly.

"Oh!" She repeated after a moment.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Bakugou said politely. "These, um, these are for you." He added as he held out a bouquet of flowers.

"They're lovely." Rei praised as she took the bouquet. "Thank you." She took a moment to admire the flowers, bringing them up to her nose to sniff them. "Shouto, be a dear and put them in the vase next to the others." She instructed as she handed her son the bouquet. "Make sure you put enough water in them."

"Who sent these?" Todoroki asked curiously as he eyed the bouquet of roses already sitting on the dresser. He leaned forward, noticing a scent lingering around them. It wasn't his mother's nurse or any of his siblings' scent. It definitely wasn't his father's scent either, too light and airy. He'd also smelt it at the house that afternoon but he'd assumed it was a new housekeeper.

"Your father." Rei answered absently as she took Bakugou in. "Well aren't you a looker."

"The hell? He makes the housekeeper bring them instead of doing it himself?" Todoroki scoffed. Rei waved her hand at him, her scent twisting pleasantly in a way Todoroki had never smelt before.

"Shouto and Izuku have mentioned having a special someone over the phone but I had no idea it progressed this far." Rei stated instead. "How old are you Bakugou? Are you still in school?"

"I'm twenty-two and yes, I'm a student at U.A." Bakugou answered. "I'm an engineering major."

"You must be incredibly smart, U.A is a tough school to get into." Rei praised. "Are you from Tokyo or did you move there for school?"

"For school, I'm from Chiba Prefecture." Bakugou informed her.

"And what about your parents? What do they do?"

"Oh they work in the fashion industry." Bakugou answered. "My mom actually saw my dad on the street when he was leaving a meeting, he was an assistant or something so he would go out to meet with various partners and my mom was working in marketing in a different industry. She thought a man working in fashion was really admirable and pursued him."

They stayed with Rei for a couple of hours, chatting idly as she and Bakugou got to know each other.

"Do you have to go?" Rei pouted as they gathered their things.

"We're supposed to be having dinner with my mom." Midoriya explained apologetically. "But we'll come by again really soon!"

"You still have to help me decide on the flowers." Bakugou added. "The catalog my friend gave me was freaking huge." Rei smiled excitedly, she absolutely loved flowers. Her eyes misted over as it suddenly hit her.