33

Bakugou leaned back against the wall, his eyes raking over Midoriya and Todoroki where they sat on their bed. Midoriya was shaking lightly and Todoroki's ears were a bright red. They were both completely naked, goosebumps rising on their flesh.

"Do you know what I want tonight, Deku?" Bakugou asked finally, his hand trailing up to grab the hem of his shirt. He lifted slowly, showing a strip of skin and black lace. Midoriya growled in response, his eyes trained on Bakugou's stomach. "Alpha?" Midoriya's eyes snapped up to meet Bakugou's, a red glow around the edges of his irises. Bakugou smirked, pulling his shirt completely off before resting his hands on his pants just shy of the button. "They got you this worked up that fast?" Midoriya made a low sound. "What about you, Icy Hot?" Todoroki's eyes met Bakugou's lazily. "Do you know what Sir wants?" Todoroki let out a harsh breath, shaking his head. Bakugou's fingers pop the button of his jeans open, black lace stretched around his cock enticingly. "First I want to watch, it's been so long since I got to just sit back and watch."

"Fuck." Todoroki hissed, his voice deeper than usual. Bakugou pushed off the wall and made his way to Midoriya, climbing into the Alpha's lap.

"Can you do that for me, Alpha?" He asked, his voice like honey. "Can you fuck Shouto so I can watch? Why don't we make it a game?"

"A game?" Todoroki asked. Bakugou leaned over, his face inches away from the Beta's.

"Yeah, a game." He repeated. "I'm gonna play with myself while I watch Deku fuck you. If he makes you come first, he gets to fuck me. If you make him come first then I'll ride you but if I come first then neither of you get to fuck me. Think you can handle it?" Todoroki nodded easily as Midoriya growled in agreement.

Bakugou smirked before climbing out of Midoriya's lap and making his way over to one of the chairs in the seating area by the window. His legs dropped open, splayed obscenely as he sat. The head of his cock peeked out the top of his panties, a puddle of precum starting to grow where it rested against his belly. He made no move to remove his jeans just yet, his fingers going up to his chest instead.

Todoroki made a low, choked sound. After a moment he reluctantly tore his eyes away from Bakugou and onto Midoriya. He climbed into the Alpha's lap, kissing him fiercely. Midoriya responded immediately, his mouth opening up for Todoroki easily. His big hands went up to grip the Beta's hips, his fingers digging in.

Bakugou pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, refusing to let the moan stuck in his throat out. Watching Midoriya and Todoroki was always such a turn on. The room felt incredibly hot. The air was already heady with the smell of arousal, the sweet tang of slick to it. Bakugou hoped he hadn't ruined his panties, he quite liked them.

"If you don't get a fucking move on then I'm definitely going to come first." He said before letting a hand trail down to palm himself through his panties. “I do want to get fucked before that.” Midoriya made a low sound, his chest vibrating with it as he grabbed at Todoroki. He forced the Beta back on to the mattress. The Beta’s silky hair fell back against the sheets in a white-red halo. His eyes pupils were completely blown, his skin already so very flushed. One of Midoriya’s hand went down to wrap around his own cock, the head already leaking precum profusely. His other hand reached for the bedside table, digging through the drawer for the bottle of lube he knew was there.

Bakugou made short work of his jeans, his bare legs resting over the arms of his chair. His thighs glistened with tacky slick. It caused the panties to stretch tighter over his cock obscenely. If he’d worn any other color there’d likely be a telltale dark spot in the front. The back would certainly be a mess of darker than usual fabric, he wondered idly if he’d be able to get the sweet smell of slick out. Probably not but his boyfriends would no doubt buy him as many pairs as he wanted.