39

Dinner was in fact a lavishly extravagant affair. The restaurant was very upscale but also extremely more intimate than the usual places. The menu didn't show any prices (Bakugou was sure he probably didn't want to know how much everything is).

"Are you okay, Kitten?" Todoroki questioned, leaning over into Bakugou's space.

"For the fifth time Icy Hot..." Bakugou huffed. "I'm fucking fine."

"You went really deep into your headspace really quickly." Todoroki replied.

"It's Deku's fault." Bakugou grumbled. "I was caught off guard, I'm fine. I'm not weak."

"Well I know that." Todoroki chuckled. "In all honesty you probably didn't need our interference anyways."

"Definitely not." Bakugou replied with an air of certainty. "I could of taken him down easily. He was weak." Todoroki's cheeks flushed a bit and Midoriya let out a pleased rumble. Bakugou smirked, cocking an eyebrow. "Do my shitty boyfriends like the idea of their Omega being able to beat up Betas and Alphas?"

"Don't start something you can't finish Kitten." Todoroki murmured.

"Oh I have no problem finishing what I started." Bakugou retorted. "You must be referring to the two of you."

"You know I'd bend you over this table without question, Kacchan." Midoriya purred with a sweet smile. Bakugou shifted in his seat, his eyes darkening with interest. Midoriya always had an uncanny way of saying the filthiest things with the most cheerful tone or sweetest smile. "I'd rather not cause a scene though."

"Spoil sport..." Bakugou teased. "What's going to happen with Himari? Are you really gonna help her?"

"Why wouldn't we?" Todoroki questioned, his head tilted in confusion. "We have the means and they're in need, it's the right thing to do."

"The police probably took her statement." Midoriya added.

"Does that even matter?" Bakugou wondered. "Lots of traditionalist go into places of power like law enforcement. The likelihood of them actually giving their all in favor of an Omega in a domestic violence situation is small."

"Unfortunately." Todoroki replied. "But the Alpha bought Himari and she was underage, their Mating was illegal. He also has a second Mate who is underage too. Even if he hadn't been abusing them they'd still be forced to remove the Bond."

"We'll make sure all their medical bills are taken care off then we'll take them to a good OPA and then we'll go from there." Midoriya continued. Bakugou took a moment to process this and then nodded.

"I'm glad we can help them." He said. "I'm glad you want to help them."

"You're really doling out the compliments today Baby." Midoriya chuckled. "Are you sure you're not still in your headspace?"

"He's probably drunk off the wine." Todoroki joked in response. Bakugou glared at them, his mouth turning down into a frown.

"Piss off." He grumbled. "See if I ever compliment you again, you ungrateful fucks."

"Ah, there's my Kacchan!" Midoriya giggled. Bakugou scoffed, his lip jutting out in a pout unintentionally. His reaction only seemed to make Midoriya giggle more and caused Todoroki to crack a small smile.

The waitress came then, three dishes balanced in her arms. She placed them in front of each of them respectively. She left just as quickly as she came after making sure they didn't need anything else. They dug in, a moment of silence falling over them as they savored their meals.

"You know we brought you here for a special reason." Todoroki started. "This is the first upscale restaurant we went to after our careers took off... it’s still our favorite too."