24

Bakugou admittedly liked Blueflame, especially compared to regular clubs. While it was still loud- a mixture of voices, the accompanying noises of scenes in play, and the music- it wasn’t as crowded and there was a lot to look at. Something new seemed to catch the ash blonde’s eye every few minutes. It was easy for him to imagine himself in their positions but he wondered about what it would feel like. He wondered what it’d feel like to have Midoriya strapped to a St. Andrew’s Cross, to have Todoroki in a cock cage. He squirmed in his seat at the imagery of it.

“You seem to be enjoying this a lot more than we expected.” Todoroki mused, his eyes drawn to Bakugou’s lower body.

“I’m just full of surprises.” Bakugou replied only slightly breathless. A wicked smirk graced his face and he threw his leg over Midoriya’s thighs, straddling his lap.

“Is there something you want, Baby?” Midoriya asked, his hands going up to hold Bakugou’s hips.

“I’m realizing there’s a lot I want.” Bakugou answered, his eyes darting over to Todoroki. The Beta was watching them with rapt attention, his scent thick with arousal. “Can you give it to me? Everything I want?”

“Yes.” Midoriya gasped out. “Whatever you want, whatever you need.” Bakugou smirked, a mischievous thing that rivaled the Cheshire Cat’s. He leaned forward, nosing at Midoriya’s neck, his body practically molding itself to the Alpha’s.

“I want to mark you up.” He whispered against Midoriya’s skin. “Bite and bruise, it’d probably piss off Aizawa but it’s not like I give a fuck.” He sucked a bruise next to Midoriya’s scent glands, a hint of teeth making the Alpha groan and tighten his hold. “I want to tear you apart, ruin you completely.” He kissed his way up the column of Midoriya’s neck to his lips, plunging his tongue in for an absolutely filthy kiss. “I want to watch you fall a part underneath me, I want to watch Shouto take you apart.” He said against Midoriya’s lips. His hands reached up, digging into the Alpha’s curls and pulling harshly. Midoriya growled, his eyes a bleeding red, as his head tilted back. “I want you to make me feel good.” Bakugou murmured, his hands pressing against Midoriya’s chest and his mouth toying with the Alpha’s ear. “I want Daddy to be just as hungry for me as I am for him.”

“Fuck.” Midoriya hissed, his fingers digging in to Bakugou’s side. “Fuck, I am. I am, I am, I am.”

“You’re really winding him up, Kitten.” Todoroki mused from beside them, his eyes dark and heated. Bakugou hummed in reply, letting his hips undulate against Midoriya. Midoriya’s mouth dropped open, his breath hitching with each swivel of Bakugou’s hips. “Does it feel good, Kitten?” Bakugou’s head rolled back before turning so he could lock eyes with Todoroki.

“You getting off on watching us, Icy Hot?” He questioned, lip caught between his teeth at the feeling of Midoriya’s hardening cock under him.

“You know I am.” Todoroki replied. “You didn’t answer my question though.” There was a pause before the Beta spoke again. “Is Daddy making you feel good?”

“Yeah.” Bakugou whined in reply, his eyes fluttering shut. “Doing so good, Daddy.” Midoriya’s hands moved, grabbing Bakugou’s ass and forcing the Omega’s body to move faster. “Daddy, I’m so wet.”

“Shit.” Midoriya groaned. “You’re gonna be the death of me.” Todoroki leaned over, mouth against Midoriya’s ear.

“What about you, Daddy?” He purred, his teeth teasing the lobe of Midoriya’s ear. “Do you feel good?”

“Yes.” Midoriya hissed. “Good, so good.”

“But you want more.” Todoroki sighed. “You both do. You want to take him, fuck him, claim him.” Midoriya let out a harsh breath, his eyes gliding from Bakugou to Todoroki. “Maybe he’ll let you, if you ask nicely. Daddy should always be polite and ask first.”