04 Photographs

Setting up camp wasn't bad at all. You used your strength to overpower a good handful of the guys, which drew attention from non other then Ghost.

"Watch yourself. Don't get yourself injured on the job." He spat, the area began to receive heavy rain so you worked twice as hard. Soon enough the entire area was unpacked and you were free to relax.

Price came up to you, "workin hard? That's what I like to see." Price chuckled, patting your back. "Hey, Price." You say. Price smiled, "how ya holding up?" He asked, you nodded a bit, "I'm alright, nothin too bad." You reply.

Price paused for a moment, he stared at you. "You know, you look just like him." Your face got pale as he said that. "Thanks." Was all you could say. Price saw the photo you took with you of Alex, it was a picture of you two off duty.

Your mom went on a vacation with you guys and he fell asleep on a beach chair, naturally, you put sunscreen in the shape of a dick on his chest, his whole body burned up except the sunscreen outline. The photo was of you two smiling, it was one of the last times you and Alex went on vacation with your mom.

"I'm surprised you two have different dads, you're both too similar." Price chuckled, looking at the photo. Price picked it up and smiled under his mustache, "he would be proud." Price said, putting the photo down and placing a hand on your shoulder.

"He would've wanted me to say hidden..." you mutter, Price shakes his head, "no, he would've wanted you to be the best you could be." Price smiled more, he patted your shoulder and left, leaving you to your thoughts.

<——————————–––——————————>

You couldn't stand it anymore. It was your father's weekend with you again. Something you dreaded. How come Alex got to stay with mom and you didn't? It wasn't fair.

Dad took you hunting, constantly. He wanted to toughen you up, by 13 you were great with guns. Hunting deer was something your dad loved to do, "I imagine them as people I hate, that's how I can kill them so easily." He laughed, his laugh was hoarse. You sat silently, looking out a window. "Sometimes I think of them as your mom, (Y/N). Does that upset you?" He laughed again, as soon as you got home you got out of the trunk and into your house.

Sitting on the couch was Alex, he was sitting and looking stuff up on his computer. He turned to face you, he had no facial hair, as he was still 17. "(Y/N)! He shouted, smiling, you sat down next to him, looking on his computer.

"The military?" You questioned, he nodded, "yup, mom said I could join." He smiled, you began to get the gears in your head to grind. "If you go then I'll do it too." You said, Alex's eyes widened at how suddenly you said that, "there is no way in hell you're doing it, too."

You looked at Alex in the face, "if it's to get away from my dad, I'll do it." You blurted out, Alex looked disappointed, "if you do this, promise me that you'll be with me constantly?" He asked, you nodded.

You blinked and woke up in Barkov's factory, there was fire everywhere, laying on the floor to your left was Alex. "Alex! Wake up!" You screamed, trying to shake him up. Alex was covered in blood, "you did this." You hear, turning your head to the side was an elderly version of your father...

"You did this! You've always been a screw up!" He shouted, "no! No! I'm not!" You cried, "Look at you, cryin' like a baby! God! You're just as pathetic as your mom!" He stared at you, soon you felt hands around your neck.

"ITS YOUR FAULT!! ITS YOUR FAULT!!" You felt Alex's hands around your neck, you began to cry out, pleading for your life. "WAKE UP!" Alex yelled.

"(L/N)! Wake up!" You hear, gasping, you jolt up and begin to heavily breathe. Standing in front of you was Ghost, great, he was here to yell at you more. "Fuckin hell...what happened to you." He judged, Ghost looked at your sunken in eyes, you hadn't slept in 3 days and the time you do you have another nightmare.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant...I'll get up." You say, Ghost nods, "go prepare yourself for our first attack, we're gonna need it." Ghost says, you nod as he turns around and leaves.