Chapter 10: Early morning Meeting

Yurei woke up as the morning had came upon them as the moonlit rays laid upon Sumeru. Getting up from the floor that she had slept on as Smoky seem to favor the bed. "Smoky" she whisper yelled as he looked over at her ears perked up. She got up and notice Scaramouche was still asleep.

She got up slowly as to make sure she was still invisible and stayed quiet as they left with as to make a sound. Once they made it out quietly and quickly, they were able to dash to the hide out.

She walked inside with her dog in toe which caught some newcomers attention as most decide to have an actual partner in terms of splitting the rewards if any while others worked alone. Regardless, if you work under Arrow the one rule is "No harm comes to the citizens of good nature" and they all lived by it otherwise Arrow would have them on the street.

"Well if it isn't Shadow" someone called out. "I'd be careful, you're in for a scolding" another announce. "Eh, its Arrow" she stated asa she waved them as to not stress.

But in fact her nerves were a wreck. The moment that she walked in she swore she felt the fear coursing through her and there was one reason why.

"SHADOW!" Arrow called out as they made eye contact.

She sat on the old bed as she watched Arrow go pacing back and forth . "Do you have any idea how much trouble you could have caused? And you ran into a burning building." Arrow rambled on as they were in her old room when she lived and worked for Arrow in the hide out. She didn't dare speak til she was done with her rambling. "And then I hear your investigating with the  General Mahamatra, have you lost your mind?" She yelled as she took a deep breathe.

She sat down on an old chair as Shadow looked over at her. "I came here for the reason you may think" she said. "You're on top of the list to be a suspect and we need to talk to you" Yurei explained.

"Yurei, I know how much this means to you" Arrow stated using her name instead of her code name. "But people here are at risk" Arrow stated "I'll arrange to meet somewhere out of eye."

"But if you refuse to be question there's no telling what would happen" she warned. She saw as she looked to weight the options. "Fine here's the place but you're not done yet." 

Smoky sat as she watched her picking up some medicine. "Thank you, I'm so sorry for the trouble" Yurei said as Dori gave her wave. 

"Nothing short for my favorite customer" she watched as she waved a hand as to say don't worry about it. "A bit odd though that she sent you this time" She mentioned. 

"Yeah, its weird though" she stared at it as it was a high dose than usual. "She made me do some odd jobs that she usually takes care of." 

She allowed the thought to carry off as she had a full day of investigation to do. She waved them off as she sauntered off and delivered the medicine. 

As she was walking she felt a bit of pain. 'Ah, got get back.' 

Having hearing the door open, Scaramouche and Cyno watched as she ran in and went to the room with Smoky carrying a bag of sorts with a note. He walked over and plop it on Cyno lap as he sat down. 

"Got some food, no it wasn't stolen" the note read. Cyno sighed as he heard Shadow ruffle about. "Will have to wait another day to continue. Please let her know the notes we collected" Cyno then got up and walked away.