Chapter 19

Yurei sprinted fast as she relived the words in her words. "I should've known" she hissed at herself as another Fatui member spotted her. Not giving them time she summoned her sword and knocked them unconscious as Smoky ran ahead and held another on the ground causing an easy knockout. Smoky bolted off barking. "Smoky, heel" she called out was too far ahead.  

Collei woke to see Yurei's bed empty but a folded paper was laid upon her pillow. "I had to leave as I had a suspicion. I can't let it go-Yurei." Tighnari looked over at Cyno as they shared a panic expression. "I didn't mean for her to run off" Cyno admitted. "I wouldn't think she would go off by herself" he added. 

"Who is she after?" "The Doctor" Scaramouche and Cyno admitted. "He was good enough to cover their trails." 

"We need to go after her before she gets hurt" Collei stated as she grabbed her bow. 

Arrow stood in front of the doctor with her blade in front of her scuffed as she felt weaker. "You're using your delusion aren't you?" He asked as he watched them cough. "Damn right, I was the one who made them in the first place," she said as she was able to get her breathing controlled. "I won't let you take her again."  

Suddenly Arrow heard a dog barking. "No" was all she could think as Smoky came into view with Yurei not too far behind. "Arrow" Yurei called as she held her sword. "Kid, you need to leave" Arrow stated frantically as she kept her eyes on him. "Oh, if it isn't test subject 378" he smiled wickedly. "You..." she stated as she felt her hand shake a little but she kept herself steady. 

"I should've known you would pull such a stunt," she thought out loud. She felt the pain as she remembered the experiment to make her one of the strongest soldiers. her arms felt heavy as she remembered the times wrapped in a machine.  "Shadow you need to leave" Arrow stated again. 

"Not without taking him down first" she stated as she toss her vision back. "And stop using your delusion before you die" was all she said as she seemed unfazed as Smoky barked at him again. "I guess I'll take you two down before the others join shortly." 

"Shut your mouth" Yurei snapped. "I'm here so you can answer for your crimes and I would rather be dead than see you walking off."