Chapter 12: The Tale of A Thief

There once was a Thief, cast out by the sages for his eye was able to see the wrong from those who attempted to do such. His eyes were to be descended from the archon as he could tell of those who were guilty. 

He wandered through Teyvat as the Thief was known to be there when any trouble was to occur, he shall appear. With every letter of such as he turned them in was a stamp of an eye and in the end, they wrote: "My eye had cast judgment" as if to warn them to watch for his gaze.  

Those who had witnessed them in a fight have stated he uses a bow and arrow to hide within a cloak and would keep a watch within the shadows.

 If he ever stumbled upon someone in aid, he gave it to them as it said he had studied herbs to treat wounds and carry food and supplies for lost and weary travelers.  Shall harm ever come to innocent, he hunted the person down and made sure to know of his presence and to make sure they got locked up for good. He carried a legacy that the Dendro Archon saw and granted him a vision as he sought ways to perfect his craft of protecting them.

Shadow then opened her eyes as she was done telling her tales. "Thieves who know this tale is often the ones that wish to protect Sumeru as others" her eyes narrowed into the floorboard as if it had done something. "Others are selfish and care for nothing more than to cause harm." 

"In a sense, it's a cautionary tale of what thieves need to be but no one ever follows it." She looked up and saw that Collie's eyes were practically sparkling. "Don't even think about it" Tighnari said to her as she turned to look at him. "Well Shadow" "Yurei" She corrected. She looked over them. "My name is Yurei." 

"I give you my name out of trust" she warned. "Don't go being reckless with it" she added. Collie's eyes returned. "She gave us her name" she yelled as she clapped her hands excitedly. Yurei couldn't help but smile.  

"Well Yurei, your burns are healed so you're cleared for travel" Tighnari stated as she notice Smoky playing with Tighnari's tail. "Also, could you remove them?" he pointed as Smoky pawed at it. Yurei threw a nearby ball and he chased it.  

Soon the time passed and they were all back in their place packing for the travel in the sand as they were to meet Arrow in the port.