Chapter 14: To be a suspect

The area they stood in was filled with an eerie silence as they seemed to have an un-breaking staring competition. "Let's get to the point; I don't have time to waste," Arrow stated as she pulled out a piece of paper. "These are the  times I was working or attending something." Cyno took it and read it over carefully. 

"I see, but this won't clear your name" Cyno's eyes then narrowed. "Figured as much" Arrow chuckled. 

"Listen, if I truly wanted to cause harm I would, but we live by a motto" Arrow then crossed her arm "Keep the innocent safe, find those who dare harm" "Or will it help if I removed the mask?" Yurei looked at her in shock. There are only a few times when she saw her face and every time it was for a reason to assure safety. 

Removing the mask relieved a middle age woman with what looked like to be something of a tattoo on her neck. 

"There, now that we are facing each other like normal people, this shouldn't drag on too long" Arrow admitted. 

"First about the Akademiya, would there be any reason" "I told you before, there would be no reason" sharp glares were shared from both of them. "I've done this longer boy, trust me there is nothing you can do. to do to scare me off." Yurei got in the middle of the two of them "We're all on the same side here, so let go of whatever grudge you're holding right now" she reasoned. 

They both seem to stare at her as they looked up.  "Fine, I'll bite" Arrow admitted as she looked over at Cyno. 

He nodded as she got close enough to either side to where she was the middle person.  

"The Akademiya would never be considered a target, in fact, it would be considered an off-zone" she then pulled out a map. "Will look at places with higher crime rates of individuals then we send out those who are efficient for the task" with the marking on the maps he was able to come up with a rough idea. 

"When I found the old harbinger nearby, I was able to have my target trick into my identity." "Thanks," Scaramouche said as he rolled his eyes. "I would never consider someone from the Akademiya to be a target." 

"Alright, you're free to go" Cyno declared. Scaramouche and Yurei stared at each other and then looked back. Cyno walked away she heard Arrow call out "Shadow" she called out. she turned to see Arrow grabbing her hand as she placed a vision in her hand. "I need you to keep a hold of this," she said. "I'm going out on my next mission and I need to keep a low profile. A vision of where I'm going will draw too much attention. 

She looked at her with a look of disbelief. "But what about" "the trip I'm going on won't be difficult and I know after this, well I have a feeling you'll become something this city needs" she then gave her a hug. "Just try not to miss me too much" was a saying that she always heard but it felt as though the hug itself was telling that herself. 

"Yurei, are you coming?" Cyno yelled as she ran off with her vision in her pocket as they left. 'I have a bad feeling about this.'