Chapter 18

Yurei couldn't explain it but she felt an uneasy feeling settling as she looked back at Arrow's vision. 'Its been a while and no contact has been made' she was getting worried. Cyno had prevented her from going further but she couldn't rest easy. Having enough she looked over at Collei who was asleep as it was late at night. 'Tighnari might be awake I have to slip by him' was all she thought as she called for Smoky and left without further notice.

She walked quietly in what looked to be the description Arrow was going through. She felt uneasy but she kept going. She felt as if she was being watched by the shadows. She looked but she saw nothing but was prepared to fight tooth and nail if she had to. She was quick to give a whistle and Smoky seemed to understand as she sniffed around. That's when she heard something rustle behind and she threw her blade with her not too far behind.

She heard a yelp as they struggled to get the blade off as it punctured a hole through their coat as she realized it was a Fatui member. "Never have I thought to see your kind again, "she said with venom. Something cold ran through her as it was something that she had never thought she would see again. They seemed to recognize her. "Y-you're the brat that got away" "am I still that obvious to your kind?" She asked

"Honestly, I think I've changed but oh well" she shrugged as she seemed to be toying with him. "Now I have a few questions for you and it would be in your best interest to answer them as honestly as possible" she warned as she put her metal arm up. "I'm not in the greatest of moods and someone I care about hasn't report to me" she stated.