Scene 1

EXT :0550HRS
(just before the sun comes up)

Wide shot of a couple of houses down a lane. All the lights are off inside. The sun is just about to rise and the sky gradually changes color to a dull orange.

INT :0555hrs
(Various angled shots)
different people slamming the alarm and dragging themselves up and finally this one girl. Jane

(Low angled shot. Front view. Jane's room)

She's sitting up from bed facing the drawn curtains. takes a second or two to breath in deeply. she stands up to exhale and Like a zombie drags herself to the shower.

(Quick changing shots)

She heads for school,talks to people but she zones out when her friends are talking.
shes really not there at all. Goes to her after school job n still isn't there while talking to the customers.
She fakes smiles, grabs her bag and walks out the door of the cute café after she's done with her shift
She heads to the gym and rages at the weights almost like punishing herself or taking it out on the punching bag.
She leaves and heads home.
At home theres a family dinner. Everyone is already at the table, talking. she puts her bags down and sits to join them but as they talk and laugh she still zones out.
Finally she goes to bed and lays her head down.
Immediately she closes her eyes,( swift change of scene to morning)the alarm goes off and she opens her eyes sits on the bed and breathes in deeply for a second or two.

(THE NEXT DAYS ARE IN A FOWARDED MOTION )
she wakes up showers goes to school then work then gym then family dinner and finally bed. over and over again.

(THE FOWARDING STOPS AT AN ARIEL VIEW OF HER LAYING IN BED)
she is Lying on the bed face up with a dead glare in her eyes one night. With a razor in one hand and blood gushing from the other wrist.

(The shot is cut to her face as she just lays motionless staring up blankly like shes dead.)

(Camera zooms in on her eyes as she shuts them.)

.
Dramatic pause.