Scene 11

(shot spins out of Ariel view into her point of view)

She wakes up scared heaving as if she was drowning and notices that she's a in a house and there's noise. She can hear voices outside but the room is silent and shes alone. she can see colored lights from the space at the bottom of the door.

(wide front shot)
she stands to go find out where she is but first she acess's her condition she feels fine her head doesn't hurt .her breath doesn't smell like shes been high. shes checking herself for injuries when melanie walks in
Melanie from the naked souls festival

melanie: and shes up
jane: where am i?
melanie: an abandoned house
jane: (looking like shes about to teleport outta there)how'd I get here?
melanie: relax it's the after party from the naked souls. someone hasnt slept for a while if she don't remember us dragging her sleepy behind to bed.

Jane: how long was I out
Melanie: its 0000hrs but something tells me ur not in a hurry to leave.come with me.
Melanie throws jane a jacket .since she looked like she was freezing

( Her pov shot)
Jane still couldn't believe what was happening and that she was actually talking to the melanie she had admired before.so shes checking her out with the side eye.she notices that melanie has noticed.so she breaks the ice.

Jane; by the way I am star struck by u
Melanie: funny thing. me too,I have I feeling im just like u.
Jane gives melanie a 'huh? Look' like melanie should explain further
Melanie: thats why I personally took care of u while ur were out

They leave the room and it's a party on the other side of the door. A chill party.
It wasn't loud. it was like a hangout. people were playing pool. others were seated talking.drinks everywhere. Some dancing together. just everybody unwinding.

(Her pov shot)
The room had different lights so they kinda messed up with ur mind and made u feel high.
Melanie: drinks on me girl.wooo!!
She grabbed two tall glasses of something inside em and handed one to jane.

(front view)
Jane chugged all of it at a go. Once she was done her head felt tingly and her mojo was on

(Shot shifts to a tilt. Every shot in this party will be at a tilted awkward angle. Like shes high.)
Melanie: lemme introduce you to some of my friends
Her friends are seated on a curved sofa and there are shots on the table.melanie rushes over to grab one.before they all drink.she gives jane one.jane smells it and irks but smiles to hide the strong disgusting smell. one of the guys stops them and suggest lighting the shots on fire before they drink. they get excited and try it out.

(Shot from below he glasses)
they all raise theyr glasses and bottoms up.
They lean back to enjoy the night

(Wide shot of everyone in the room)
As theyr taking shots. she sits and chills with them and starts scanning the room.she notices this guy standing by the dj. he's talking to the guys around him and laughing almost like hes the clown of the group. shes eyeing him from head to toe.hes sooo fine and easy going just laughing explaining something to his friends.taking selfies with the chic close to him.
then he whispers something to the dj and gets on stage.

While he was singing he catches her stairing and smiles at her and they have this eye to eye moment.
he finishes perfectly with the crowd joining in.

After hes done and applauded, he joins their group and talks to melanie.then melanie introduces him to jane.
Theres chemistry between them. theyr instantly attracted but shes trying to play it off. he on the other hand was not playing it off and asks if he can sit closer to her infact throws himself on the seat beside her. they begin talking. introducing themselves

Guy: so how did u find urself here tonight
Jane: Cant tell.i just woke up here
Guy: whaa? ....ok thats the best one ive heard so far. I have alot of questions.
Jane: u? howd u find urself here
Guy: well my friends and i...we just travel around performing and giving back to the world.
Jane: alota questions too
Guy: ill answer yours if you answer mine.

Melanie: don't worry you will.shes coming with us
Jane: huh?
Guy; how u know?
Melanie: cant u tell shes just like us
Guy: no way. Are u headed somewhere after this.
Jane: not really sure
Guy: well what do u know. Just- like- us
Jane: why? where u headed?
Guy: No idea.
Melanie: Aaah when The lost find each other.

They laugh at Melanie's goofy comment.
Then they stare at each other like they've found what they were looking for .Jane and the guy