Scene 3

The scene leaves the therapists room as she's talking in the background

Note:(The following scenes take place As she's narrating what its like to be in her mind. Her conversation in the white room is in the background.)

JANE (background voice): it's the most excruciating thing ever. Its extreme highs and deep lows sometimes I think im bipolar but no lets not take it to that. i think its just the pattern of my thinking. A recurring cycle that i can't get out of. Its exhausting.

(Scenes happening as she speaks)
A shot where shes on the bed studying
to when shes in the library up till late
then sticking sticky notes on the wall and doing math on the window in her room. like someone whose on the verge of a discovery.

JANE(background voice): It starts with some strong will power to do something important with my life .to be a genius to change things.to make a breakthrough .to make a difference then its followed by the reality that life doesn't work like that. That I'm just another girl, another small insignificant piece of a grand design.

(Scenes happening as she speaks)
then her results come in from school and shes passed
She tests her ideas and they work .shes ecstatic about it and we see her celebrating .shes happy for a while and her parents are smiling with pride as they hug her a little too tight. Everyone is giving her Atta boy pats on the back and high fives here and there.

JANE(background voice):Nevertheless
I actually do something that's close to that and it's a great high. an achievement. Its like I won.like I beat the odds like I can make it in this unfigurable world.like im on my way to being all I can be.i don't know lets call it fulfillment. And I take a minute to enjoy it.(theres a smile in her voice.u can hear it)