Scene 14

They travel the country singing and exploring. We see them planning on a huge map on the ground just close to their bus where they'll go.

(Shot zooms in on the map and bursts into a wide view)

A view of them by a campfire. then another wide shot of them in the dessert,under the sun. sunsets by the beach. they travel the country singing and exploring.

(nostalgic carefree beautiful shots of them traveling together.talking laughing, playing the gituar by the fire.getting hugs from people in the crowd .giving to kids and getting gifts from fans who loved theyr performance.)

(A couple of shots of jane and the guy being cute together. Cuddled up in the morning watching the sunrise through the bus window filtering the light from the sun with their fingers.)

We see a cartoon of their bus moving on a map to all the places they travel leaving behind a dotted red line.the bus moves in fast forward until the whole map is just full of messed up lines crossing eachother.

(Scene changes)
(front wide shot of the folks chilling on the bus while its moving)
Everyone is just minding theyr own. quiet.head phones on .sleeping reading a novel.some on the laptop .melanie is driving.

(shot focuses on jane and her guy in the back bench)
as shes lying on the guys shoulders staring out the window.
they hear a scream from the driver and theyr all alert and they see someone getting hit by the bus as they swerve to a stop. Holding on to their seats.

(Close up of theyr faces)
theyr panicking as they get off the bus one by one. Tense and shocked facial expressions on theyr faces. they go looking for the person.
The guys go ahead to the person lying on the road as the girls stand back in shock. holding theyr heads covering theyr mouths not saying a word to each other.

(shot goes to the person who was hit)
luckily it's a near miss. The guy is ok. hes not hurt. It was just a touch by the side of the bus as melanie did her best to swerve and miss him. they help him up and apologize. he apologizes as well as he was wasted and came out of nowhere. there are no charges since the victim didnt want anyone to find out what he was high on. Still they exchange information and they drop him off at a hospital to get checked out. the high guy Shuffles away holding his ribs. They remain shaken.

They get back on the bus silently and drive off.
Moments later Jane's guy says to himself absent mindedly.
Guy : Meen Gods not done with us.it takes one time and ur gone just like that. but ur still here
He looks down at jane lying on his chest and kisses her forehead.jane is lost in her mind.she looks a little off.

Random: yea hes not done with us.

JANE(background voice): it's like My truths, this ugly mess i dress up n call art, Theyr my monsters and they want to come out and play but I march them back in and I actually don't end up bringing my artistic side out. I remain quiet thinking.