Scene 12

(Scene shifts.)
Theyr in a big old school bus whose interior has been modified into living conditions. Seats into beds and blinds over the windows, a small kitchen area not like an RV though. Real DIY.

Jane: so let me get this,u live on this bus and travel around perfoming to give back?
Guy:doesn't make much sense does it
Jane: hmm what does?
Guy: you know, you always feel a sense of being cheated after uve lived life the way they've taught u to. Theres just no pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.

Melanie: Thats why You don't live life the way they've taught you. You leave it behind to go and create the life that suits you and that's what this is

Random: doesn't have to make sense to the world.maybe were wrong but atleast were free from all of it. C'est la vie.

Guy:after u step out of the well warned path.do u find whats meant for u

Melanie:hahaha oh wise life guru enlighten us.(sarcastically) the guy throws a pillow at melanie for laughing at him.
Melanies one to speak Jane remarks

Random: we work online get a few coins.sing at restaurants and open mikes, streets, baracks, crash events and perform there. might get paid ,might get chased away. travel full time.

(Scene shifts to them entering a mall)
They go to a mall and ask permission to perform in some of the restaurants after giving their identification they set up a stage just a small setting
They start singing cest la vie by emeli sande. feeling the beat.A ton of people join them and the crowd applauds. they get a few coins here and there from the crowd.
the restaurant they set up close to gives them a little something as well. For bringing in crowds and directing business their way.

(Scene shift)
they go to the streets corner and sing as well. The coins they collect, they use to buy food for street kids. They have the food together and When theyr done, they take an epic selfie.

Jane is among them having the time of her life.

They get robbed in one of the streets and chase away the robbers but it's a bit tricky so they drop it and stop chasing them heaving, laughing at themselves.

Random: these streets are the wild west.it ain't exactly safe.(one of the guys says to jane while patting her in the back. To cheer her up.)

Guy: it's the point though. Giving.Give all u can.dont leave this world with anything.give joy,give love give urself give ur hopes give ur dreams give ur ideas give ur passion give ur energy.put it all out there.

On another occassion Theyr having a picninc for the kids and lie on the ground soaking in the sun.jane screams to the top of her lungs and they all join in. She now gets the feeling this group of people had at the back of the truck the first day she met them. On thier way to the naked souls festival. Theyr free. She felt the excitement and Lightness of letting it all go being so free and giving until she had nothing left.
(as the shot ariels out into another scene the scream ends in a small laugh.)