Scene 7

Scene skips to morning
(wide shot)

The bus driver shakes her out of sleep. pointing outside the bus to a sign that says last stop. she sits up rubbing her eyes awake trying to read the sign.her bones are hurting she slept uncomfortable.she limps out of the bus .the sun is too bright she squints as she stretches.
she reads the sign again and has no idea where she is.shes trying not to panic looking around for anything familiar .she spots a dishwasher ad on a notice board at the terminal close to the sign.she quickly takes out her phone and takes the number .switches on her google maps and walks following the line on her phone.trying to locate where to go from here.

JANE(Background voices):So I find reasons. i tell myself to beat my limits. change my perception of life.to face my fears to travel, to take care of myself.to try new things.to breath slow and to enjoy the little pleasures of life.to not take it too serious.to do some of the crazy ideas in my head.

(Back shot.)
she gets there. she looks up at the name sign and back at her google maps to confirm that it is the one shes looking for.when she decides it looks just about right she walks in and asks for the manager at the cashier. it's a pretty big hotel.looks pretty busy too with breakfast orders.the cashier rings the manager and directs her to his office.

JANE(background voice):and I actually start to forget that I dont want to be here and im excited to make things happen its like a second chance.

(Wide shot)
she's tying her apron and wearing her gloves with a huge load of dishes behind her.she gets to cleaning and just before she starts another pile is added.she recognized the person who piled them.
it was melanie.melanie ties her apron and begins to wash as well while jane gives her that what do u think ur doing gaze.

JANE (background voice):i imagine that ive died and come back and I don't have that stuck up attitude that there needs to be more in life.that entitlement thing.

(Several angled shots of them doing them dishes)
Melanie with the good energy talks and talks, laughing, singing, dancing and playing around as they do the dishes. Almost like it's a dish washing party. Jane is not offended by her company but she doesn't say anything .
so Melanie began playing that cup song by Ana Kendrick and breaks the cup she was playing with .she makes an oops face

they are shocked for a micro second then they both start laughing
Right then the manager peeps in to see what was going on,
melanie pointed at jane. Jane says nothing while the manager scolds and makes threats .when he goes away jane gets mad and glares at melanie .who hastily apologizes and promises to make it up to her.

she shows her an old picture of a joint called under the stars.
It looks magical and the directions are on the back.jane gives her that last glare and turns to her dishes while Melanie struggles to hold in her laughter.suddenly they just let it all out .imitating the manager and his threats.

JANE(background voice): instead I become grateful that I have this chance and I feel stupid for even thinking of such a thing and now its time to live my life the way ive always wanted to. free to do anything