Anubhav Singh

Continued-

HM- aaiye sir, check kar lijiye hamara ghar bhi..

Ak- hum nahi..ASI Mira aur hamare senior officer aayenge apke ghar talaashi lene..

SS- Senior officer?

Ak- apke ex-DSP, a senior CBI Officer, Anubhav Singh.

HM looked at him shockingly, but Ak didn't glance at her. She simply followed the team towards her house. Anubhav had informed Ak that he'll reach there directly.

A few minutes after HM had come to her home, the bell rang. Her heart raced, out of fear, anxiety and maybe some love too. One of the officer opened it to find Anubhav, clad in his crisp black shirt and cream pants. He removed his shades and hung them on his shirt's second button. Haseena was obviously speechless seeing him..she was lost in him..but he didn't even look at her.

AS- ASI Mira!

M- Yes Sir!

AS- jaiye aur Miss Malik ke balcony aur hall ki talaashi lijiye.

Mira went immediately. AS directly headed towards her bedroom. She silently followed him. Other officers got busy searching the other places.

Anubhav entered her room and opened her cupboard..he searched all compartments and opened the drawer..he found their picture(photoshoot) and finally looked at her..her head was bowing down..she didn't dare to meet his fierce eyes. He glanced at the picture again and simply tore it into pieces, right from the middle..Haseena closed her eyes seeing his sheer anger..he disorganised all her stuff and checked everywhere...sometime later, Mira called him in the hall.
They went..

M- Sir, iss deewar ke peeche ammunitions aur drugs hain.

AS ordered to break the wall and there were ammunitions and drugs indeed.
Haseena was shocked.

HM- Sir but yeh koi plant bhi toh kar sakta hai...

AS- Mahila Police Thane ki SHO Haseena Malik, itni satark, itni bahadur aur hoshiyar hain..fir bhi koi aata hai, aur unhi ke ghar mein, unhi ke hall ki deewar mein yeh sab dalwa deta hai..wah! (sarcastically) Ek baat yaad rakhiyega Miss Malik, aapko sirf tabhi bolna hai, jab bolne ke liye mauka diya jaye. Clear? (sternly)

She nodded, gulping.

The whole MPT was called at her home to show evidence. (Ammi is not at home)

The whole MPT was shocked seeing that and more than that, Anubhav himself investigating this case. Karishma looked at him emotionally, but his cold eyes didn't budge.

Haseena Malik apko ammunitions aur drug smuggling ke case mein arrest kiya jata hai'..the officer said as the CBI officers arrested her.

'Ka sabut hai aapke paas, ki yeh sach mein MS ne hi kiya hai?!' a rageful Karishma roared..

'Sabut, Gawaah..sab hai hamare paas' saying this they took HM who didn't spoke a single word. Before going, HM requested to talk to KS.

KS- MS, ee sab ka hai?

HM- hum nahi jaante KS..filhaal aap chinta mat kijiye, hum lie detector test mein prove kar lenge ki hum iss sab mein involved nahi hain..Anubhav kitna bhi naraaz kyun na ho, woh jaam bujh kar humein fasakar badla nahi lenge..

KS nodded understandingly, Haseena went with the officers.

Interrogation Room-

'Toh, aapka naam Haseena Malik hai?', Anubhav asked while fixing wires on her wrists and brain.

'Haan', She replied and the machine beeped in green.

'Good, matlab machine kaam kar rahi hai', he said and sat opposite to her.

'Kya aapne drugs and ammunitions smuggle kiye hain?', he asked

'Nahi' she said confidently.

But the machine beeped in red light..making her look at it shockingly while the officers looking through glass barrier grew even more serious.

'Sach bataiye, Haseena Malik', he said in a cold voice, which scared her for the first time.

'h..hum sach keh rahe hain, iss sabse hamare koi talluqat nahi hain', she said pleadingly.

The machine turned red again.
Anubhav took a deep breath and removed those wires off her. He ordered her to wait outside his cabin everyday till he investigated the whole matter.
She had to agree, no option.

Days passed, weeks passed. No results. Just she waiting outside his cabin all day, while he talking to the major case witnesses..including KS, PJ, SS, CC and Billu.

Anubhav was talking to Maa which was heard by HM, as she was right outside and the phone was on speaker mode.

AS- fir se nahi Maa..

Maa- kya firse nahi? Dekh beta, shaadi toh tujhe karni padegi na? Maana woh tere layak nahi thi, par koi toh hogi na?

Maa had not started hating HM, but obviously didn't like her anymore. Anubhav was more important to her, whatever be the case.

AS- accha hum sochenge iss vishay mein, bas?

Maa- bas sochta reh..(tauntingly)..ek toh vaise hi meri umra nikli jaa rahi hai..aur tu hai ki bas sochta hi hai..kuch karta toh hai nahi!

AS sighed- accha apki nazar mein hai koi?

Haseena stood up...her heart feared the worst..

Maa- haina! Ek nahi teen teen hain! Tu bas haa kar bete! (excitingly)

Anubhav smiled listening her happy voice, Haseena felt delighted after seeing him smiling after so long....

AS- aap tasveer bhej dijiye, samay milte hi hum dekh lenge..theek hai?

Maa hummed and kept the call.

----------------
Words-900
----------------

~Upcoming- The Arrest~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤