The Kiss

Continued-

AS- pakda toh nahi na..(he whispered huskily in her ear)

Her face flushed as she saw him so close to her..(for the second time🙈)

HM- a..ap yeh th..thoda door se bh..i keh sakte haina...(she fumbled due to proximity)

He smirked

AS- kyun? Yahaan se koi apatti hai apko?(deliberately touching his lips on her ear)

She couldn't bear the blush anymore and gently pushed him..and ran towards the balcony...he smiled and followed her..

HM- waise..humein laga nahi tha ki aap aayenge...(she said, pouring some coffee in the mugs which were kept)

AS- kyu?(while adoring her..sitting on the bean bag)

HM- aap rules todne walo mein se nahi haina...(she smiled and gave him a mug)

AS- waise, sahi laga aapko..hum aksar niyamon ka ullanghan karte nahi hai..par apke liye kuch niyam tode jaa sakte hain..(he smiled, taking a sip of his coffee)

HM- hum itne khaas hain apke liye?

AS- beshak..(he looked into her eyes)..ek kshan, aap ro rahi hain?(worriedly)

HM- n..nahi toh..(wiping the brim of her eyes)

AS- hum murkh nahi hain..ab bataiye, kyu ro rahi thi aap?

HM- woh bhi jaante hain aap..(she said, snuggling into his chest)

AS- hm..apke jazbaaton ki tanki full ho gayi, nai?

She pouted grumpily and looked into his eyes..with her chin on his chest...(height difference, you see..💕)

AS- aise mat dekhiye jaana...khatarnaak hai apke liye..(he whispered)

HM- accha chhodiye yeh sab..(blushingly came out of his grip)..accha waise hum dono ne coffee pi li hai toh..can we have a dance?(forwarding her hand)

He smiled and put his hand on hers...she smiled and said, "Alexa, play a romantic song".....

Saanson ko saanson mein dalne do zara
Dheemi si dhadkan ko badne do zara
Lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
Hum  hum tum
Tum  hum tum

He twirled her around..and was mesmerised by her dimpled smile....

Aankhon mein humko utharne do zara
Baahon mein humko pighalne do zara
Lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
Hum  hum tum
Tum  hum tum

His hands on her waist...her hands on his shoulders...the rhythm was enough to make them dance like professionals...❤
Soon, it started raining...They shared their evergreen eyelock...both of them understood that the rain just added some more love in the air....❤

Salvatein kahin karwatein kahin
Phel jaaye kajal bhi tera
Nazron mein ho guzar tha hua
Khwabon ka koi khafila
Jismo ko ruho ko jale do zara
Sharmo khaya ko machalne do zara
Lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
Hum  hum tum
Tum  hum tum

She blushed as he pulled her near...their breaths mingled....both were tempted to see each other's lips....his hands roamed on her waist..making her squirm...while her hands were well-settled on his toned chest...

Choolon badan magar iss tarah
Jaisa surila saaz ho
Hum hai re chupe tere zulf mein
Kholo ke raat azaad ho
Aanchal ko seene se dhalne do zara
Shabnam ki boondein phisalne do zara
Lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
Hum hum tum
Tum hum tum

Soon their bodies knew no distance...their lips met and they were lost....lost in each other's love...the kiss in the rain was worth remembering for both of them....filled with tenderness, love and without any sign of lust...

Saanson ko saanson mein dalne do zara
Bahon mein humko pighalne do zara
Lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaaye
(Hum hum tum …
Tum hum tum …) (Repeat 2 times)

They broke the kiss...since he sensed she was out of breath...

AS- Haseenaji....(he whispered in her ear..as her head was snuggled in his chest 15 minutes after they broke their first kiss..)

HM- hm..(digging her face more in his chest)

AS- kapde badal lijiye..sardi lag jayegi..

She broke the hug..blushed seeing his lips and chest..which had a shirt with her lipstick mark...and ran inside..He was smiling like a lovestruck teenager, rubbing the nape of his neck..

HM- apko nahi aana hai?(whispering from inside)

AS- aap khuspusa kyun rahi hain?

HM- toh kya chilla kar ammi ko jaga den?(tauntingly)..aiye andar jaldi..hum nahi chahte koi bhi padosi apko aise dekhe..(possessively)

He chuckled and went in...

-------------------
   Words-750
-------------------

~Upcoming- *Aa..chhuuu*~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤