Arrested

Continued-

Maa hummed and kept the call.

Haseena's heart broke listening that her only love will no more be hers..her trance was broken by Anubhav..

AS- Miss Malik?

HM- ji? Ji sir..(stood up)

AS- ghar nahi jana apko?

HM- uh..haan woh..(checked her watch, it was 11pm)

AS- hum chhod dein apko?

She looked at him, a tinch of care and concern was visible in his eyes..she nodded. It was a silent drive till her home..she got down and turned to thank him, but his car disappeared..she sighed. She got his anger, his hatred..everything. She cursed herself for not thinking even twice before shooting him right in his heart. The Urmila fiasco, Bakshi Sir, her mom's kidnapping, Karishma and MPT's pain...everything had clouded her mind so badly..that she even forgot her jazbaat, her abbu's sayings. She prayed to god and wished for the best now.

The next day, it was a holiday at govt offices..so KS and HM were out for a friendly hangout at a cafe..they were talking about the recent happenings on a cup of coffee when KS spotted Anubhav, who was talking to someone..it was a girl. She gestured HM and she turned only to find her heart paining again..after seeung him laughing and talking so freely with that girl.

Karishma saw Haseena's pale face and put her hand on hers to console her..

HM- jaante hain humne bhot galat kiya hai KS, gunah kiya hai..par fir bhi..mohabbat toh karte haina unse..kaise jaane dein unhe, apni aankhon ke samne? (sobbing)

Karishma wiped her tears and nodded in no..

KS- MS, hum sab halaat ke shikar hain..kuch galtiyan hamari bhi thi..kuch kismat ki..rahi baat Anu Bhaiya ki..toh hum mein toh takat nahi rahi ki unse nazren mila saken..pashchataap mein hum bhi jal rahe hain..par itna zaroor keh sakte hain..ki woh hamesha se apko hi chahte the..aur ab bhi chahte hain..

Haseena gave her a small smile and turned one last time towards him before going..he was clicking selfies with that girl..she went away with KS.

A few weeks later.

Anubhav was busy talking to someone on phone when HM entered as per the usual timing.

AS (on call)- Ritu hamari baat samajhne ka prayas toh karo..jaan humare haat mein hota toh hum kabka chhutti le chuke hote..(he said, sweetly)

HM clenched her fist listening to 'Jaan'..

AS cut the call after sometime..and gestured HM to go to thana since there was a pending case there. A few hours later, a man in black three piece entered AS's cabin and handed over a chip to him..AS inserted it into his PC and saw the footage. His brown eyes turned dark and he called one of the officers.

'Haseena Malik is trying to manipulate the investigation..put her under the bars immediately..yes, immediately.' he cut the call and within a few hours Haseena was there in lockup.
After his work, he went to visit her.

Haseena stood up ad he came..

HM- aap acche se jaante hain humne yeh nahi kiya..fir kyu kar rahe hain aap yeh Anubhav? Agar humein maarna hi hai toh goli maar dijiye na..aise tukdon mein kyun taqleef de rahe hain? (cried)

AS gave no reaction..he just put his hands in his pocket and took a ring out. Haseena looked at it and then at him.

AS- 12 baj gaye hain..janmdin mubarak ho, Miss Malik.

He put that ring in her ring finger and went away. She looked at the ring.

Flashback

After Airport proposal,
Anuseena were roaming around in Lucknow bazaar..

AS- chaliye priye..ab chaat bhi kha li..ab kya lena chahengi aap?

HM- kuch nahi, Anubhav..ab ghar chalte hain..(clinged to his arm)

AS- yeh galat hai jaan..(frowned)..pehle apne golgappe khane bola, fir humne puchha kya lena hai apko..tab aapme chaat ka bahana bana diya..aur ab aap chalne ko bol rahi hain..kuch toh lijiye na..(pouting)

HM- aap pehle boyfriend honge jisse apni girlfriend ko shopping karvane mein itni dilchaspi hai..(pecked his cheek, he blushed)..aw..kitne cute hain aap..😚

AS- negotiation specialist hum hain, aap nahi..humein baaton mein mat ghumaiye..aur jaldi bataiye kya chahiye apko?

She sighed and looked around..after a few minutes she showed him a ring..

HM- humein yeh chahiye..

AS- bas?

HM- humein rings bhot pasand hain actually..(smiled)

AS- toh 5-6 lijiye na...

HM- nahi humein sirf yahi pasand aayi..aap ye lijiye aur chaliye..

AS purchased that ring and made her wear it..they shared their sweet eyelock..

AS- chaliye apko rings itni pasand hain toh aapke har janmdin par hum apko ek ring denge..(smiled)

HM- par mehengi wali nahi..(pouting)

AS- sochenge..(pecked her pout, she blushed)

•Flashback ends•

HM- apko apna wada yaad tha Anubhav..(a happy tear escaped her eye)

Anubhav's home

AS- wada kaise bhulte hum..(caressed her picture)

He wiped his tear and kept the photo back.

----------------
Words-900
----------------

~Upcoming- Haseena at Anubhav's home~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤