Transfer

Continued-

Anubhav was thinking over Haseena's words...

'Haseena ke dil mein..sirf aur sirf Anubhav hain aur wahi rahenge'

He smiled to himself...obviously he loved her..beyond every limit..❤ yes..his anger is quite reasonable..his hatred is reasonable..but that is only superficial..deep down, he is Haseena's Anubhav...😌

His thought chain broke when the doorbell rang..he opened the door and was surprised to find Haseena..

AS- aap?

HM- apko alvida kehne aaye the..(she said with a smile)

AS- alvida? (confusedly)

HM- hum transfer le rahe hain..Mumbai mein..kal hamari flight hai..aapko aakhri baar dekhne aaye the..(smiled)..dekhiye Anubhav, aapse hum chaahe jitni maafi maange..kam hi hai hamari nazron mein..kyunki kuch jurm bas jurm hote hain..unki saza bhi nahi hoti..humne waisa hi jurm kiya hai..isliye hum aapse aakhri baar maafi maangte hain..(she joned her hands)...aur haan, agar aapka dil hamare dhoke ke baad ab bhi bada hai..toh please..kisi deserving ko de dijiyega..(the smule didn't leave her lips)..kyunki hum, apko deserve nahi karte...(she said and took his palm in her hand..and kept two rings in his palm..one which he made her wear in the airport..and other which he made her wear when it was her birthday in jail)..yeh amaanat, hamari nahi hai..apna dhyan rakhiyega Anubhav..I Love You❤

She said and went away..he stood rooted to the ground..aimlessly looking at the two rings..while she closed the main door of his house and tears flowed down her cheeks..

Haseena's POV

Ya Allah! Apni galtiyon ka jurmana bhugatne jaa rahe hain...ho sake toh thoda rehem karna...(she wiped her face and that artificial smile stuck on her lips again)

Haseena's POV Ends.

Anubhav called Ritu and told her everything..

R- hm..waise sahi hi kar rahi hai woh..

AS- kya bakwaas kar rahi ho?! (he said irritatedly..his mind was replaying all the flashbacks with his ladylove)

R- toh kya karti woh..? Anu, woh Haseena hai..Haseena Malik..apni galti ka pashchataap karne ke liye mushkil se mushkil saza le leti hai..woh bhi haste huye..aur yeh toh unhone jurm kiya tha..apne Ishq par Aitbaar nahi kiya tha..toh itni saza toh banti haina?

AS- tumse baat karna hi bekaar hai..(annoyingly)

R- aree par..

Before she could say anything..Anubhav went in his room..He closed the door and went to open his almirah..he found his hankerchief there..it had her lipstick mark..(A/N- refer lipstick mark chapter)..he looked at it for a minute and then averted his gaze..next thing he found was the sherwaani..which they had brought together during mission jeet..the more he tried to forget her..more she got engraved in his heart...he took a deep breath and closed his almirah..

Anubhav's POV

Haseena..aapka kya karen hum? Aapse toh nafrat bhi nahi ho paati..aur ho bhi kaise..dil ko aple siva aajtak koi bhaya hi nahi....par hum aapko humse door nahi jaane denge dobara..aapse ladenge, jhagdenge..naraaz honge..par aapse aur door nahi reh payenge...

Anubhav's POV Ends.

He decided to track down her flight number..to stop her from boarding..and decided to start their relationship with friendship once again...

--------------
Next Morning,

He heard the sound of glass breaking and came down running..it was Ritu..standing wide eyed..there was broken glass down..but her eyes were fixed on TV...

Reporter- Flyjet ki flight no. 6R145006 ke passengers ki koi khabar nahi aayi hai..par flight ka haal dekhkar lagta nahi koi bacha hoga..

Floor slipped from his feet...Ritu looked at him...tears ready to flow down his eyes...

-----------------
  Words-650
-----------------

~Upcoming- ...😶~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤