Lipstick Mark

Late update aur chhote part ke liye writer is extremely sorry...🥺

Continued-

HM- ji SS, yeh Divyank hai..hamara college friend..(smiled)

SS- Ohh..nice to meet you Mr.Divyank..

D- same here..(smiled)..Hasi..abhi lunchtime haina..khana kha le..teri fav biryani laya hu..(showing the tiffin)

Haseena smiled widely..

HM- Kaka ki Special Biryani? (excitedly)

D- ji Madam..(smiled seeing her so excited)

They sat for lunch, when Anubhav entered the Thana..

CC- Anubhav Sir aap? DSP ke uniform mein? Matlab..

AS- Ji Cheetah Chaturvaedi..hum ab iss sheher ke DSP hain..firse..(looking at Haseena)

She smiled softly and all saluted him..she hoped now that if he stays as DSP, she might get more chances of pacifying his broken heart....

AS- aap kaun hain shreemaan?(to D)

D- mera naam divyank hai sir, Hasi ka bestfriend...(grinned, Haseena smiled)

AS- acchi baat hai..prateet hota hai aaplog bhojan kar rahe the..kar lijiye fir humein report dijiye..

SS- aap bhi khaiye na Sir..

AS- par..

SS- Please..

He couldn't deny..he was hungry..they sat together at PJ's table..

AS- bhojan atyant swadisht tha..dhanyawaad..

All smiled..AS noticed a food particle near Haseena's lips..

AS/D- Yeh lijiye/le aur apna muh poch lijiye/le..(forwarding their hankerchieves)

Haseena looked at both of them, while they looked at each other..she took AS's hankerchief..and pleaded D through her eyes..he got what she wanted to say and kept back his hankerchief with a smile..

She wiped her lips..

HM- ab theek haina Sir?

AS- Hmm..(took his hankerchief)..ab report de dijiye humein..

She nodded and went to her cabin to fetch reports...meanwhile,

SS- Waise Mr.Divyank..

D- aap sirf divyank bhi bol sakti hain..

SS- ok toh 'sirf Divyank'..

CC- uff, yeh maasumiyat..

AS and D glared at him..he kept mum..

D- kya puch rahi thi aap?

SS- yahi ki aap MS ke classmate the?

D- ha..mai hasi se 5th mein mila tha..tabse hum dost hain..(looked at her with a smile)

She smiled softly..Anubhav went as his job was done..while she got Ammi's call..

Ammi- Divyank aa gaya?

HM- ha ammi..hum abhi ghar ke liye hi nikal rahe the..aap mil lijiyega fir apne laadle se..

Ammi- jaldi aa fir..

She cut the call..

HM- Divyank..chalo ab ghar..ammi be sabri se intezaar kar rahi hain apne laadle ka...

He smiled proudly..

D- ha toh..tujhse zyada pyar karti hain Ammi mujhse...(teasing, HM rolled her eyes)

They sat in her jeep...

D- hm, ab shuru ho ja..

HM looked at him confusedly..

D- main andha nahi hu..tere aur Anubhav ke beech kya kya hua mujhe sab janna hai..

She sighed..obviously, true friends can read every single line on your face..she told the whole story to him..

D- baapre..tujhe kuch saal akele kya chhoda..itna kuch ho gaya teri life mein? (he asked, astonished)

HM- hm..tum nahi the na akal thikane lagane ke liye...(smiled sadly)

D looked at her..she was clearly too sad..he had never seen her like that..but he understood Anubhav's part too..if your love doesn't trust you, its not pure...

D- Hasi..

HM- hm..(wiped a brimming tear)

D- Sab theek ho jayega, he'll forgive you...(smiled and assured her)

She smiled back..but he knew that wasn't real..

Anubhav was busy completing his file for an hour..as the AC wasn't working, he was sweating a bit..so he took out his hankerchief and was about to wipe his sweat..when he saw that Lipstick Mark on it..he stopped..smiled a bit..folded the hankerchief back and kept it safely..

-----------------
  Words-600
-----------------

~Upcoming- Haseena weds.. ~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤