The....🤭

Continued-

Anubhav was still in a turmoil, whether to forgive his sister or not..but this matter had subsided as he focused more on Haseena's recovery..Karishma, on the other hand, was normal..as in physically normal..mentally, she was devastated and drowned in guilt.

"Haseena, chup chaap dava khaiye", Anubhav scolded her and she pouted grumpily..

AS- Yeh chehre baad mein banaiyega..aapko dava khani padeg..(he said sternly)

HM- Khadoos hain aap..(she said annoyed, taking the tablet with a glass of water)..eww..(she made weird faces after gulping down the tablet)

AS- Shabaash!(he said with a smile)

HM- Huh..(she said and lied down again, turning her face to the opposite side)

AS- lagta hai koi naraaz hai humse..(he said a bit loudly)

She didn't respond..

AS- Umm..phir yeh dairy milk hum kise dein?(as he said this, she looked at him with the corner of her eyes)..lagta hai humein hi khani padegi..(he said with fake sadness, making a sound of opening the wrapper)

She turned instantly and snatched the chocolate bar from his hand..and ate it within a few minutes..he giggled seeing her mouth...it was fully covered with chocolate layers..she glared at him but soon that glare changed to a smirk as she applied some chocolate from her fingers on his cheek..and laughed..

AS- Yeh kaisa bachpana tha Haseenaji?(he said, raising his brows)

HM- Wah! hum karein toh bachpana..aur aap jo humein dekhkar hass rahe the woh?

AS- Ab aap lag hi rahi thi bacchon jaisi..🤭

HM- Huh..aap na bohot mastikhor hote jaa rahe hain Anubhav..(she said warning him)

AS- Abhi aapne hamari masti dekhi kahaan hai..(he said winking, her eyes widened in surprise)

HM- Aap..( cut by a soft voice)

"Masiiii", a four year old came inside, shouting..

HM- Pihu!!(Haseena smiled widely seeing the little one)..idhar aao baby..(she said patting the empty area beside her on the bed..the girl sat there with the help of AS)

P(to AS)- Thankyou Mr.Stong!

Anubhav smiled confusedly while Haseena chuckled..

HM- Stong nahi baby woh 'Strong' hota hai..(she said, correcting Pihu)

P- Oh...par yeh uncle samajhdaar lagte hai..samajh gaye honge na...(she said with a pout, Anubhav chuckled)

AS- Koi baat nahi, hum samajh gaye..(he smiled) Waise aap ho kaun?(he asked in a childish voice)

P- mai? mai Pihu, Prachi Rai..Hacheena masi se milne ayi thi mumma ke sath..

AS- Haseenaji?

HM- Arre yeh Anu..I mean Anuradha ki beti hai..par Pihu, apki mumma hai kahaan?

Anu- yaahan hai!(she said entering the room)..yeh kya haalta bana rakhi hai apni tune Haseena!(she scolded)

HM- Haan, tu hi bachi thi daatne ke liye..huh..sab daat te hi rehte hain humein..koi pyar nahi karte humse..

AS- Kisne kaha?(he said in flow flow)

Haseena looked at him instantly..he coughed and looked away..

P- Ha mumma..bad mannels..aap kyu daat re ho masi ko..?(she said protectively)

Anu- haan haan, main hi buri hu..ban ja tu masi ki chamchi..(she said tauntingly..to which Pihu and Haseena hi-fived)

AS- Waise Anuradha ji aap aayi kab?

Anu- kuch der pehle..inn mohtarma ke accident ka pata chala toh aa gayi..(she said, glaring at HM, who made a puppy face)

HM- Toh phir tu rest kar na thoda..kam se kam 4 ghante ka safar kiya hoga by road..

Anu- haa kar lungi baadmein rest..

HM- Abhi jaa..teri nahi, Pihu ki fikr hai humein..(she said scolding)

P- Meri? meri tenchon mat lo masii..(she said assuringly)

Anu- Tenchon ki bacchi..woh 'Tension' hota hai..(she corrected)

P- aree mumma..hacheena masi samajhdaar hai..samajh gayi hogi..haina masi?

HM- Bilkul..

P- dekha? bass mujhe daatne ka bahana chahiye mumma ko..(she said shaking her head in disappointment, Anu rolled her eyes, while Anuseena laughed)

Anu- ho gaya aaj ka beta..(she said with a sugar coated smile)..chalo ab..thoda kuch kha lo..

P- Okay..mai aati hu milne aapse masi..

HM- Ok baby..

P- usse pehle aap aur Mr.Stong mujhe jaldi se kissi do cheeks pe..

Anuseena smiled and leaned forward to kiss her cheeks..but to their dismay, she bent down to pick up her dress' stone which fell down..resulting in their accidental yet first kiss...they looked at each other in shock..Anuradha sensed the environment and took Pihu away before she could comment anything..

AS- Uh..hum chalte hain..aapko kuch chahiye hoga toh bula lijiyega..(he said with a pink tint on his cheeks, not even trying to look at her..to avoid further awkwardness)

HM- Ji ji..(equally embarrassed and blushing)

-----------------
  Words-800
-----------------

~Upcoming-More than Friends~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤