Ritu's Efforts

Continued-

-Ritika Sharma-

-Ritika Sharma-

AS- kya kar rahi ho? (he said, entering her room with a packet of chips)

R- woh chhodo..yeh chips ka packet leke mere bed pe nahi baithna..you litter a lot Anu..(she said and turned to find hin already on the bed..eating his chips casually)...ANU!

AS- kya hai yaar..(eating another chip)..tum bhi logi? (forwarding the packet)
She came forward and put her hand in the packet..it was empty..he laughed..

AS- ab tum hi fekna isse..(he said, laying back on the bed)

R- you! (threw the empty packet)

She was about to say something, when her phone beeped on the side table..Anubhav saw the name..he smirked..

R- mera phone do Anu..

He smirked naughtily and took the phone..she tried to snatch it back but his height was a bonus for him..he finally handed over the phone to her..

AS- Karan ji ka message tha..aaj raat ko apki date fix hai Miss Ritika Sharma! Thank me later..(he said with an ear to ear smile)

R- tum na...

AS- mai na..(imitating her)

R- ughh! (stomped her feet and went)

He imitated her actions which made
her more annoyed...he laughed until she went..

She went in the garden..a khurafati idea came in her mind..

R- meri date toh fix kardi..ab tumhari baari Anu..waise bhi tumne mere rishte ke liye mumma ko manane mein itni help ki thi..ab tumhari lovestory mein mere bhi toh kuch efforts bante haina? (she smiled to herself and messaged something to Haseena's number with her other SIM)

'Anubhav Singh ki salamati chahti ho toh iss address pe 7:30 baje se pehle iss location par aa jana..warna Anubhav se Late Anubhav ho jayega...'

Haseena panicked as she read the message..she saw the clock, it was 6:30..
She got ready as she was in her vardi and headed for the location sent by the unknown.

'Date tumhari hai, mujhe kyu ghar se nikaal rahi ho!' A grumpy Anubhav said as Ritu pushed him out of his own house..🤭

R- woh mujhe address nahi pata jo Karan ne bheja hai...toh tum drive karo main navigate karti hu..

AS- Karan bhi gadha hai..ab toh mangetar haina tumhara..ghar pe hi candlelight dinner kar lete tumlog..(he said irritatedly)