The Love❤

Continued-

Anubhav was busy gazing at her unconsious figure while sitting besides her.

AS- uth jaiye na ab jaana...kab tak humein tarsayengi aap? Apki pyari si hasi, apka woh sharmana, apka humein daatna..sab miss kar rahe hain hum..ek baar aap uthiye fir jhat se vivah kar lenge aapse..kahi nahi jaane denge apko..humse door toh kadapi nahi...

He said out of emotions..tears brimmed his eyes...but under that blurry vision, he saw her eyelids moving..he wiped his eyes hurriedly..blinked them twice and mumbled, "Priye"...

Her fingers moved..his heartbeats raised..
"A...anu", she mumbled with difficulty..he smiled in tears and interwined their hands..

AS- yahi hain hum Priye..(emotionally)

Haseena's tears streamed down as she could finally respond to him..

HM- I lov..love you..!

AS- I love you too..jaan..(caressing her cheek)

HM- Am..ammi? Maa?

AS- hum abhi sabko bulate hain..(he immediately called Maa and then Karishma)

Everyone reached there..Ammi's tears couldn't stop out of happiness...Haseena smiled weakly and wiped her mother's tears.

Ammi- itna samay koi lagata hai kya?! Kyu karti hai aisa hamesha hamare sath? Kadar hai ki nahi hamare jazbaato ki tujhe?

HM- maaf kar dijiye na ammi..aur Maa..aap nahi gale milengi apni beti se?(she said, glancing at maa who was looking away)

Maa- mann toh karta hai tera kaan pakad ke daatun tujhe..par samdhan ji hamare hisse ka bhi daant chuki hain..isiliye hum zyada kuch nahi kahenge beta..par itna zaroor kahenge ki tumse yeh umeed nahi thi..aise maut ko sar par kyu liya tumne? Ek baar bhi hamare, tumhari ammi ke ya Anu ke baare mein nahi socha?

KS- inhe desh ke aage kahan kuch dikhta hai chachiji..(painfully)

HM- Karishma..aap bhi? Sorry na..maaf kar dijiye aap sab humein..please...

Everyone finally accepted her apology after a lot of pacifying.

Ammi- chal ab ghar..chhod iss kambaqt bistar ko..

She chuckled and held one hand of Anubhav and other of Karishma to get up..
She clutched their palms near her heart..

HM- aap dono hamari sabse badi takat hain...(smilingly)

Anushma smiled and supported her.

Haseena's Home-

AS- ye apka diet chart hai..agle 15 din strictly follow karna hai..(sternly)..agar apki report idhar udhar aayi toh phir dekh lijiyega..(warning)

She nodded like an obidient kid..

AS- aur haan..ek baar reports theek aane ke pashchaat..(he stopped)

HM- kya?

AS- kya aap humse vivah rachayengi?(he said, forwarding a ring)

She smiled in tears and accepted it..

HM- hum toh kabse taiyaar hain...(she said and kissed his cheek in flow flow)

"Ahem", they heard the sound and found everyone standing there with teasing smiles...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Haseena jaldi kar! Muhurat nikal raha hai!", Ammi shouted from outside..Haseena saw herself in the mirror for the final time in her bridal look..she adjusted her jhumkas and opened the door..

"Kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai meri bacchi..", Maa complimented her to-be-bahu  and took her balaye..

Haseena smiled..

KS- hum bahut khush hain aaj..finally hamare bhaiya-bhabhi ek jo hone jaa rahe hain..(she smiled and hugged Haseena, who hugged her back with a wide smile)

"Aaplog shayad bhool rahe hain shaadi hamari bhi hai..", a frowned Anubhav said as everyone got busy adoring the beautiful bride.

Ammi- arre bilkul..hamara beta bhi shehzada lag raha hai bhai..(she said, patting his shoulder)

AS- sirf ek ammi ko hum yaad rehte hain..(he said and hugged Ammi)

HM/Maa- Nautanki!

All laughed...

"Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hain...", he whispered in his husky voice as Panditji was reciting the holy mantras...her cheeks matched the color of her red lehenga...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Husband-Wife duo was cuddled into a thick blanket in winter night on their balcony..

AS- Kabhi laga nahi tha ki hamari raatein bhi itni sukoon bhari hongi...(he said, holding her closer)

She smiled and rested her head on his chest, listening to her favourite tune...His Heartbeat.

Soon they got involved in a deep loving kiss...and the scene blurred.....❤🌃

| ~ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭  ~ |✨

-----------------
  Words-700
-----------------

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|✨

THANK YOU FOR GIVING YOUR LOVE AND TIME TO THIS STORY..THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT A SUCCESS! LOVE YOU GUYS!! DO LEAVE A REVIEW OF THE WHOLE STORY..YOUR OPINIONS..CONSIDER IT AS A REQUEST FROM YOUR AUTHOR❤

AND AT LAST,

Do vote and comment if you find THIS STORY worth it!!😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤