The Gunshot

Continued-

Haseena was sitting in her room..aimlessly gazing at the window..hum bhi bhot prem karte hain aapse jaan...rang in her ears...same words were used for her at a point of time by him....she simply wasn't able to digest him loving someone else the way he loved her...did he really forget her..their moments together..? Well obviously she had not left a stone unturned in making him so...but still..

Anubhav entered her room..he felt sad seeing her like that...SHO Haseena Malik..whom he admired for her dedication, patriotism..was sitting like this..with no shine..no hopes in her eyes..

AS- ahm..(coughed)

She looked at him..

AS- woh hum keh rahe the ki..aap thodi der lawn mein ghum sakti hain..kafi der se ghar mein hi band hai isliye..

She simply nodded and went outside...he followed her...she was walking..looking at the flowers...it was a rose garden...

'Ek complaint likhwani thi SHO ji..', Anubhav said, entering her cabin..she smiled hearing his voice..

'Boliye Mr. Singh..', she said, joining his play..

'woh kya haina..humein apni priye ko date pe leke jana hai..par samajh nahi aa rha kaise puchhe unse..', he said, showing fake tension..

'Aap darte hain kya apni priye se?', she said with a giggle..

'Anubhav Singh kisi se nahi darta..sivaye Matashree ke..(mumbled)'

'Toh fir simply ek phool dekar puchh lijiye na..I am sure woh maan jayegi..'

'Par hamari kismat aisi kahan hai..(fake sad)..unhe phoolon se allergy haina..'

'Sirf tulip se allergy hai..baki gulab toh unhe bhot pasand hain...', she said smilingly, understanding why he was doing this drama...

'oh..dhanyawaad..aapne kafi sahayta kar di hamari, SHO ji..', he said smiling..'apki fees?' he whispered huskily in her ear..she blushed..

'a..iski koi fees nahi hai..' she said fumbling
'aise kaise..hum de dete haina..' he said and pecked her lips and went out immediately..she stood rooted to ground..slowly registering what he did..her cheeks grew warm....

She came out that beautiful flashback when she heard a gunshot sound..she looked up to find blood oozing out of Anubhav's right arm and another on was holding her securely..she panicked..

AS- andar chaliye..(weakly)

HM- a..apka hath..

AS- jaldi!

They both went inside and a lot of firing was heard outside the house..Haseena immediately went towards the bedroom and brought first aid..she was about to apply the antiseptic..when he said..

AS- pe..pehle g..goli ko nikaliye..m..metal poiso..ning ho sakti hai..(painfully)

She nodded with tears in her eyes and took the tweezer..she gently removed the bullet and did the dressing...

HM- y..yeh sab kya tha Anubhav?(tears not stopping to fall from her eyes)

AS- mamooli chot hai..itna rone ki koi avashyakta nahi hai..(calmly)..ab aap ghar se ek kadam bhi bahar nahi rakhengi..

She nodded understandingly..

HM- par yeh sab the kaun?

AS- I don't think I owe you an answer, Miss Malik..(he said and went out of the room)

HM- ek pal mein caring dusre pal mein khadus ho jate hain..huh..(frowned)

AS(on call)- yeh sab kya hai Raghav?! Woh log yahan kaise pahuche?

R- Sir I have no clue..apka location kabhi calls ya kahin aur reveal nahi kiya tha..

AS- I know! Pata karo iss baare mein jaldi! Do din mein court ki date hai..iss masle ko usse pehle suljhana hai otherwise we may lose...(he cut the call)

Haseena knocked his room's door..he looked at the door..she entered with a cup of tea and some bisuits.

HM- chai pi lijiye..aapne subah se kuch khaya nahi dhang se...

AS was about to say something..but she interrupted..

HM- isse pehle aap bolen ki apko koi fark nahi padta and all that..chup chaap chai pijiye..( a bit loudly)

He silently obeyed her and drank the tea with biscuits.

AS- chai theek thi...(he said after keeping the empty cup on the tray)

HM- tabhi aap 3 minute mein pi gaye na? (smiled silently)

He glared at her..she kept mum and did his dressing as the bandage was soiled with blood...they shared a short eyelock which was obviously broken by him..

-----------------
  Words-750
-----------------

~Upcoming- The Case finally ends~

A/N- The story's gonna end soon...!✨

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤