000

╔═════════════════╗𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓱𝓸? ╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓱𝓸?
╚═════════════════╝

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

EDITTED -  26/8/2023

"Bye honey , your lasagna's in the fridge and grocery list is on the kitchen counter. Take care !! I'll be back by tomorrow night ." Mrs Collin said as she was getting ready to go out for work

" Yes mum I'll be fine , don't worry so much ." Ash said

After bidding her mum goodbye, being the modern kid she is dashed up to her room determined to finish the Harry Potter fanfiction she had been reading

But, Her determination didn't last long for she fell asleep after a little while .

When she woke up the next morning irritated by the fact her alarm didn't ring , she just couldn't comprehend what was going on when she found herself wrapped in a piece of cloth . She tried to feel her body but it didn't quite feel like her . It was chubby and small just like that of baby .

Ash was in confusion and bewilderment. She struggled to process the reality that she was now in a completely new body, one that can't move on its own and is entirely dependent on others. She found herself filled with wonder at the feeling of being so small and vulnerable - and she even felt overwhelmed by the amount of attention she was receiving from others. Although, She did find the whole thing to be quite amusing and entertaining, trying to figure out what her new life will be like as a tiny infant.

" PRONGS !!!! ARE THEY HERE ?? "

" Yes pads , they are. Try to be quite will you, this little guy just stopped crying."

"Oops ! Sorry, WAIT! You had two?- Blimey, they're so tiny " said the same man who she supposed was pads

" They'll grow " said a loving feminine voice

Although she didn't really understand what was going on , Ash got the gist of it
She was sure she was dreaming because ' pads and prongs ' meant only one thing to her . She was inside Harry Potter World .

Ash felt amused and confused upon realising that she was reborn in the 'Harry Potter'  universe as a ' Potter' .

She found the whole situation to be rather funny and ridiculous, wondering how on earth she could have ended up in such a familiar world.

she wondered what her old self would say if she could see her in this position. And She found herself wanting to see what she could get away with in this new universe, tempted to break the rules just for the fun of it.