052

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥𝓨𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝓨𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

──●◎●──

Despite the very heavy load of homework that the fourth years had been given for the holidays, I was in no mood to work when term ended, and spent the week leading up to Christmas enjoying myself as fully as possible along with everyone
else.

I also had no more dreams after that day. It would be weirder if I had since I was on the doses of dreamless sleep draught. Also, it was prohibited to ward any rooms as Dumbeldore had so graciously delivered a speech about the dangers of warding your own dorms - myself being the prime example.

Slytherin dungeons was hardly less crowded now than during term-time; it seemed to have shrunk slightly too, as its inhabitants were being so much louder than usual.

Although Theo had not asked me about my knowledge about his spell, he kept stealing glances at me during classes or whenever I dosed too long.

Like he was doing right now

"I'm not dreaming Theo, I just have my eyes closed"

"I see" he leaned back on the chair in disappointment "Can I ask you about the dream?"

"What if I say no"

"I'll find out anyway" he shrugged

I sighed and opened my eyes, looking straight at him "You will not enter my head"

"I will not enter your head, I maybe a little psychotic but I respect your privacy"

"You're anything but a little psychotic" I grinned at him and slammed my runes book shut which did earn me a menacing glare from Pince

"We were at your father's. Big dull room with a huge table and many antics around the room" I paused to see if I had got the room right and his expression told me enough that it was "I was wearing a ring with a big N and your father said something like 'that's not enough' and placed a blue sapphire necklace in front of me, which you did help me wear later........Fernir Greyback stalked me to the bathroom and I killed him with the spell"

Theo stayed quite for quite sometime before digging into his robes pockets. He held something in his first and took my hands in his.

"Was this the ring?" he slided it on my left ring finger

"Yes"

•••••

Snow was falling thickly upon the castle and its grounds now. The pale blue Beauxbatons carriage looked like a large, chilly, frosted pumpkin next to the iced gingerbread house that was Hagrid’s cabin, while the Durmstrang ship’s portholes were glazed with ice, the rigging white with frost. The house-elves down in the kitchen were outdoing themselves with a series of rich, warming stews and savory puddings, and only Fleur Delacour seemed to be able to find anything to complain about.