022

I was stuck with Fred and George inside the broom closet, tied; because they refused to let me go until I told them why exactly I was trying to steal the marauders map

How did this happen, you may ask?

I think it was around midnight when I snucked into Harry's dorm to steal, I mean borrow the invisibility cloak. Come on, I have equal rights on the cloak.

Then I tried to borrowed the map when Fred and George caught me and now You already know what happened.

" Why do you need the map firehead ? " Fred grinned at me. Oh, that grin. NO Lia, focus.

" I- well, was sneaking out to Hogsmeade"

" In the middle of the night? " George raised a brow

" Yup, it's the best time to steal something" I lied hopping they'd take the bait.

And they did

" Really? Just get us something from Dedalus Diggle " they said untying my hands.

I nodded and sneaked through the passage beneath the one-eyed witch statue, leading to the cellar of Honeydukes.

It seemed as though the owner of Honeydukes was not aware of the passage, so i grabbed a few chocolates and left three galleons on the counter.

Walking out under the invisibility cloak, I took out the marauders map.

" I Solemnly Swear that I amd up to no Good "

The words :

  𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚢, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕, 𝙿𝚊𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 

𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕  
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏-𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 

𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙿

flashed on the map making me smile.

I checked around the area of Hogsmeade and grinned when I got near the Shrieking Shack.

Sirius really couldn't get creative, could he.

Entering the shack, I suddenly heard a dog growling. That's when I realised, I probably freaked Sirius out.

Getting out of my cloak, I squatted down reaching my wand.