006

╒══════╕𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓶╘══════╛

╒══════╕
𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓶
╘══════╛

●○●○●○●○●

EDITED - 26/8/2023

The entire Slytherin table roared loudly . I'd like to think they cheered even louder than the Gryffindors.

" We got the other Potter!!! "

" She looks really cute !! "

" I bet she's the smarter one ! "

I laughed and went to the Slytherin table . I sat between Pansy and a boy who seemed to have saved me a seat.

" We're in the same house !! " She beamed

" Heck Yeah !! " I said and we both laughed

" Sorry but , you both are friends ? " The boy asked

" Yes , and you know it's very rude to comment before introducing yourself. " Pansy said

" Oh yes ,Sorry , hello ! I'm Theodore Nott " he said extending his hand.

Theo has a striking appearance, with jet-black hair and clear blue eyes that seem to stretch on forever. his jet-black hair that flows like inky tendrils across his face. His eyes are sharp and observant, like two deep pools of water.

The contrast between the dark and light colors of his hair and eyes are haunting and captivating, drawing me in like a mysterious abyss. His gaze seems to see right through me, cutting deep and seeing into my soul and I almost felt naked in his presence.

He has an air of wisdom and depth about him, as if he were constantly exploring the world around him and finding new things to learn and master.

He seems like someone I'd like to explore

" It's nice to meet you Theodore " i said shaking his hand

" I'm Blaise Zabini . " The boy in front of me said

Blaise Zabini immediately grabbed my  attention. With his dark skin and striking features. His shaved hair accentuates his sharp eyes and bold features, giving him a commanding and almost intimidating presence.

" Nice to meet you Blaise. " I said shaking his hand

" You know me . " Malfoy commented cheekily