055

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥𝓐𝔃𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓮 ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝓐𝔃𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓮
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

──●◎●──

Is there any practical reason as to why one feels more stressed before their exams start and by their last exam they are planning of what to do after their exams end rather than focus on actually studying for the exam? I guess I'll find out by the time this shitty tournament ends.

I know Barty Jr killed Barty sr sometime in the middle of second and third tournament but I don't think I care enough to save him. I did say I'd save everyone - everyone who matters to me. Rest can pay for what they sowed.

Yet, I still think it's a good idea to make a list of people who die.

Cedric Diggory
Sirius Black
Dumbledore
Alastor Moody
Fred Weasley
Remus Lupin
Nymphadora Tonks

I'm damn sure I got her spelling wrong but it's the sentiment that matters. I don't really remember who else dies. These people are my main priorities.

Although I'm still in dilemma about saving Dumbledore and Diggory, my logical side argues about the benefits these two could provide me.

Cedric Diggory's father is a well known in the ministry so no doubt he is going to take after his father's footsteps and enter the ministry, even if it's for his early years - I can have a insider inside the ministry and since he will owe me his life, I don't think he's going to argue a lot. But, for that I'll have to let him see Voldemort. I'll do my best to save him, if he still dies - it's his fault.

Dumbledore on the other hand has a undeniable influence over the wizarding world. I'd like to believe the number of death eater recruits increased after he died and well he is pretty experienced in battlefield. If he's playing chess and I should to. Nothing comes for free and I'll have Dumbledore know that.

Before I could dive deeper into my musings, I felt a head on my lap.

Theo. What the fuck?

What am I supposed to do with my hands? Um..place them on his head, nah. Pat him? What is he, a fucking cat? Play with his hair? That'll do.

I ran my fingers through his hair, swirling his hair around them and leaving a few curls along the way. Damn, I should do that often. He looks hot.

"You're knotting my hair, Lia"

So? Boy keep it to yourself. I'm trying hard not to get flustered.

Theo opened his eyes and removed his head from my lap and sat beside me.

"You're trying to hard" he motioned towards his lap

Is he asking me to keep my head? I'll take the offer

I laid my head on his lap and curled my arms on my stomach. I mean, where am I supposed to even keep them?

He ran his fingers on my scalp in some circular motion and then did something I did not understand but my head liked it. He started humming along the way and I think he was singing some wizard song because those lyrics were absolutely ridiculous.

Whatever it was. It was bad enough for me to feel drowsy. My eyelids fell and I let them.

It wasn't fair how Theo looked so chill about the whole thing. Man, I was freaking the hell out. My head loved to remind me of the one kiss we had and make me go all tomato ketchup. How the hell did he look so effortlessly dashing?

I think I fell asleep in sometime but I wasn't. It's like my body was sleeping but my mind wasn't. Does that even make sense?

I was riding on the back of an eagle owl, soaring through the clear blue sky toward an old, ivy-covered house set high on a hill- side. Lower and lower I flew, the wind blowing pleasantly on my
face, until I reached a dark and broken window in the upper story of the house and entered. Now they we flying along
a gloomy passageway, to a room at the very end . . . through the door we went, into a dark room whose windows were boarded up. . . .

Hey is that Harry? What's he doing in my dream? Wait he looked at me. Holy Helga, are we having the same dream? Is it some twin connection?

I was dropped off the owl's back beside Harry and tried to lean on him for some moral support.

I failed. But I didn't fall either

There were two dark shapes on the floor beside the chair . . . both of them were stirring. . . . One was a huge snake . . . the other was a man . . . a short, balding man, a man with watery eyes and a pointed nose . . . he was wheezing and sobbing on the hearth rug. . . .

“You are in luck, Wormtail,” said a cold, high-pitched voice from the depths of the chair in which the owl had landed. “You are very fortunate indeed. Your blunder has not ruined everything. He
is dead.”

“My Lord!” gasped the man on the floor. “My Lord, I am . . . I am so pleased . . . and so sorry. . . .”

“Nagini,” said the cold voice, “you are out of luck. I will not be feeding Wormtail to you, after all . . . but never mind, never
mind . . . there is still the Potters. . . .”

The snake hissed. I could see her tongue fluttering. I wonder if she's poisonous. Could I collect her venom?

“Now, Wormtail,” said the cold voice, “perhaps one more little reminder why I will not tolerate another blunder from you. . . .”

“My Lord . . . no . . . I beg you . . .”
The tip of a wand emerged from around the back of the chair. It was pointing at Wormtail.

“Crucio!” said the cold voice.
Wormtail screamed, screamed as though every nerve in his body were on fire. Damn it. I would have enjoyed seeing the bastard get tortured if my head wasn't on the brink of catching fire.

"Lia. Lia!"

"I'm peachy" I snapped open my eyes irritated. I took one look at his face and instantly felt guilty about snapping on him. Don't look at me with those puppy eyes, Theo. You know I can't resist them

"Are you sure?" He asked and helped me sit down

"Yes.......but, I think Peter Pettigrew escaped Azkaban. No I know he escaped Azkaban"