001

╔═════════════════╗𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼 ╚═════════════════╝

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

╔═════════════════╗
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼
╚═════════════════╝

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

" Camelia , Harry wake up . I've made breakfast " said Petunia knocking softly on the door Harry and I shared.

Room ? No cupboard? Oh yess. You see I might or might not have scared the shit out of the Dursley's . Having had enough of the Dursley's harsh treatment just because we were "magical" or as Vernon liked to phrase it  " freaks "

I made all the books from the shelves fly around the living room and made Dudley dearest hang upside down for 10 mins straight until Vernon agreed to fulfill all my demands . You might ask when this happened? Well I'd be happy to tell you that this all happened when I was just 4 . Pretty amazing right ?

So here we are , Harry and my room . We have two beds , desks and wardrobes . Let's not forget the clothes we own because I threatened to burn all theirs if they didn't get us any . We both have a corner to ourselves that we have decorated the best we can. It's not much but atleast it's better than living in a cupboard for 11 years .

I freshened up and went downstairs with my twin . The dining room was filled with the sweet smell of pancakes and honey. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to devour mine completely. I bet i could win Ron at eating fast , but let's be real he practically inhales his food. Or so I've read .

" Do they have to come ? " Dudley whined

" Yes darling, no one's there to take care of them ." Petunia said

" Don't worry Son , we'll make sure they don't ruin it . You two go and make yourself presentable, do something to that hair boy ." Vernon spat

Harry and I went up to our rooms and wore matching yet comfortable clothes . When we came down we saw Vernon glaring at us. I'm sure if this was the original story Harry would have cowered by now . But I'm here and he knows I'd just hex Vernon if he tried hurting him .

" You both no funny buisness, if i see you doing anything there would be no meals for you for a week . Understood? "

" Well i understand no magic , but if u do not give us food , well i might not be so sure of 'no funny buisness ' when we get back ." I said smirking

Vernon glared at us once more before walking out of the house mumbling " those freaks " which was not so quite under his breath .

After arriving at the zoo we went to the reptile exhibit and were looking at the snake when the spoiled - brat started shouting and banging the glass .

" MOVE MOVE "

" He's sleeping" Harry defended

" He's boring that's what he is " he left saying this

I watched as Harry moved closer to the snake and leaned on the railing muttering  "Sorry about him , he doesn't know what it's like locked up in a place all day , having people press their ugly faces on you " the snake got up and nodded at us.   " You can hear me ? " Harry asked not bothering to hide his shocked face

"Well if i  didn't know any better I'd be shocked too  " i thought

" Do you talk to people often ? " Harry asked as we watched him shake his head

" You're from Burma aren't you ? Was it nice there ? Do you miss your family? " Harry kept questioning not being able to
Contain his excitement. The snake looked up to a sing that said ' Bred in captivity '

" Oh we understand, we never met our parents either . "

I couldn't help but give the snake a sympathetic look.

" MUMMY DADY ,COME HERE LOOK WHAT THE SNAKE'S DOING " Dudley yelled and made his way to the rail pushing us to the ground. I really wanted to hex that boy to death but i knew it was Harry's moment to shine . I sighed and saw Harry glaring at Dudley making the glass disappear and Dudley falling into the habitat .

The snake slithered towards us and hissed a "thanks " to which we both replied  " anytime " cheerfully.

When Dudley tried to step out the glass reappeared, trapping him inside. I laughed seeing the panic-stricken faces of the Dursley's . Harry too laughed with me but quickly sae when Vernon glared at him . Unlike Harry i kept grinning like a mad man.

Once we got out of the care , we were dragged inside the house by a very angry Vernon .

" WHAT DID YOU DO ??! " Vernon yelled at me

" It wasn't me , it was Harry . Oh finally ! Harry that makes the both of us . We're magical brother " i said grinning
Vernon looked mad and scared at the same time making me pleased with his expression.

" Shut Up and go to your room ! " He spat
Not having any more energy , i left with Harry behind me .

Harry never looked so excited before . He spoke and asked me questions about magic and how to control it to which i happily answered and we just kept talking not realising when we had fallen asleep.

     This is how i thought their bedroom would look like !!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

     This is how i thought their bedroom would look like !!