019

I had spent the entire night thinking of ways to help Sirius and couldn't sleep. No matter what I tried, I came to the same conclusion.

' CAPTURE THE DISGUSTING RAT '

This would change the entire plot even more. I haven't really had any side effects of the chambers not opening, but who knows what wild effect capturing Pettigrew would have.

My first priority would be to sneak Sirius inside the castle and get him a proper meal. The rest can wait.

Then there was another problem. I had stressed so much the last night that I found some strands of my hair turned white. And i have no clue what's happening with me.

Right now, Harry and I just had a conversation with Mr. Weasley and were now walking along the train's corridor with Hermione and Ron.

The golden trio and I reached a compartment with a shabby man sleeping near the window.

Of course i recognised him but i also felt very warm. Faint images of him and my parents came to me. Smiling to myself, i sat down beside him.

He looked very tired probably because of the previous full moon. His grey streaks were visible on his hair and scratches all over his face.

" Who do you reckon he is ? " Ron questioned

" Professor RJ Lupin " Hermione replied

" You know everything. How is it that she knows everything. " Ron questioned

" It's on his suitcase Ronald . " I said and Ron looked a bit embarrassed.

"Is he really sleeping? " Harry asked

" Seems to be " i said

Harry got up , closed the door , sat back beside me and started explaining everything that Mr Weasley told us.

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from prison to come after you two ? " Ron said trying to take everything in

" Yeah " we said together

" But, they'll catch Black , won't they ? I mean..... eventually? " Hermione asked worried.

Just when we were about to reply the compartment door burst open revealing Draco and Theo dragging two suitcases.

" What do you guys have with you ? " I tried to see if anything was out.