020

Entering the great hall, Hermione and I were instantly ushered off by Minnie to her chambers.

I have absolutely no clue why she gave Hermione her time turner in front of me. Did she think it was wise to give it in front of a prankster such as myself?

Right after Hermione went away, Minnie turned to me and motioned me to sit down.

" Miss Potter, what happened to your hair? "

" Apparently, I'm a metamorphmagus" I shrugged it off

Before she could say anything more, Dumbledore walked into the room. His eyes twinkled as he looked at me.

" Ah! I see you have started to change colours again " he commented with a smile

Again? He knew?

" Why wasn't I able to change it before " I went straight to the point before he could twist his words and confuse me

" Young Potter, you must not be angry" He solemnly said

Angry? Why would I be angry? Was it because he did someone?

" I had to lock away your abilities because you were to live with muggle relatives " he sadly said

Was the fuck was he sad? Wasn't he the one who put us there in the first place? He is the chief of Wizengamot. Surely he could have gotten Sirius a trial, we would have been happy with him.

I didn't realise when tears started rolling down my cheeks as my hair and eyes turned red.

Looking up to Dumbledore, I laughed.

" You had no right Professor. You are not my gaurdian, you had no right to lock away my abilities. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT HARRY AND I WITH THOSE DISGUSTING MUGGLES, DID YOU KNOW THEY HATE US SO MUCH THEY HAD TRIED TO STARVE US? had I not know how to control my accidental magic the abuse would have been worse. THOSE DISGUSTING MUGGLE DESERVE TO BE ABUSED JUST AS THEY ABUSED HIM IN THE ORIGINAL"

I felt someone hugging me tightly and patting my back.

Looking up I saw Snape trying to calm me as Profesor Dumbeldore had a shield raised up, protecting Minnie and Remus with him.

Looking around I saw the mess, the once elegant and beautiful office was in.

I know his reason was justified for locking away my metamorphmagus abilities but I just couldn't control my anger.

Perhaps this was a side effect of trying to bottle everything inside me for so long. I had to erupt someday, perhaps Dumbledore just acted as a fuel to my fire.

I wanted to apologise for my unruly behaviour, but suddenly everything went blank and I could feel the panic from everyone.