054

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

──●◎●──

"Can you believe that, Minnie?" I banged my fist on my thighs, eating the cookie Minne gave me with my other hand.

"No, Miss Potter. I can't, that's horrible" Minnie frowned, dipping her biscuit in her tea.

We were gossiping about how Mrs Martha's husband, a woman in the ministry of muggle welfare, cheated on her with another woman from the same department.

"But, I will have to ask. What are you doing here Severus?" Minnie turned to Snape who was sitting beside me, slightly sipping his tea.

His pinky stuck out when he held his cup, i noticed

"Don't mind him, Minnie" I placed my palm on Snape's arm "old man's lonely"

"What did you call me?"

"I called you a lonely old man"

"I heard that" he snapped

"Then why did you ask what I called you" I drawled

"Oh, please." Snape muttered, rolling his eyes.

"What was that, Severus?" I said, placing a hand on his arm and leaning over him as I took a bite of my cookie.

"I said 'Mind your business, brat." He replied, scowling.

"Oh, lighten up, old man. You're way too serious." I retorted.

"Mind your tongue," He thumped the back of my head.

I smiled. "A bit sensitive, are we?"

"Enough" Minnie gave a ungraceful laugh "Really Severus? You are bantering with a fourteen year old?"

"Minnie, Minne" I sighed "Don't you know he's mentally still eleven?"

"Why you, brat" Snape smacked the back of my head

I leaned back on my chair, smiling. This was nice - I wished it would last forever. These Petty banters and gossips. Not having to worry about dying or changing things so much, I won't be able to change it further.