031

As usual, that's for the past five days actually

As usual, that's for the past five days actually. Kreacher woke me up, gave me food and went away to do this own stuffs.

Wanna hear something good?

Giremaulad palace is no more grim and mould.

It's pretty neat. Ofcourse it was because of Kreacher and I too helped a little.

Since the house is under fidelius charm and warded off by magic, the ministry wouldn't be able to track my magic and i could use my wand to my heart's content.

"I'll be back by dinner Kreacher! " I said and grabbed a handful of floo powder and stepped into the fireplace

" Where is mistress going? "

" Gringotts, I need to make myself an account" I smiled at him

" DIAGON ALLEY " I yelled as the green flames consumed me and spit me out in diagon alley.

I made a beeline for Gringotts and went to the counter with no clients.

" How may I help you Miss Potter? " The goblin asked looking up from his work

" I'd like to access my vault, please"  I handed him my key.

The goblin nodded and called another goblin. They had a little conversation in Gobbledegook and then turned to look at me

" Follow me Miss Potter" The other goblin said

We boarded the cart and then reached my vault which was still loaded with galleons and other stuffs.

Honestly, Harry and I had taken out enough money for it to last whole two years.

And now, I'll be venturing my vault.

See if I find some jewels and shit.
.
.
.
And I did, alright. I found a beautiful sapphire necklace and earrings set which I placed in my endless bag.

Took some galleons and also some old books I found chilling under a pile of galleons.

I didn't even check the cover pages and dropped in the bag. If I get some illegal information, I'll definitely try it out on Dolores Umbridge or Flinch.

I got out the vault with a wide smile that even the goblin felt uncomfortable.

" Are you done Miss Potter? "

" Not quite, I'll like to make a deal with Gringotts" I grinned at him

Right now, I was surrounded by four goblins and the head goblin of Gringotts was sitting right in front of me with calculating eyes and merely hid the suspicion he had towards me.

" What do you offer, Miss Potter? "

I said nothing and took out five vials of unicorn blood and placed it on the table.