Kabanata 6

Warning: This chapter contains mature scenes like sex, violence, death and mention of suicide. This may be uncomfortable for some readers so please, be advised. Prioritize one's state of mind all the time. Thank you.

ONCE the night stepped in, it was time for the luxurious to party. And Aivan just arrived at the Laurinous seven-star hotel owned by his family. Kagagaling niya lang sa board meeting at nais niyang magpahinga.

When he stepped out of his limousine, his butlers--which he prefer calling servants--immediately pulled out an umbrella for the tiny little raindrops not to touch his million-dollar tuxedo. He went to the third floor where his VIP room was situated.

"What a day," he groaned while changing his clothes.

Sobrang nakakapagod ang araw na ito sa kaniya dahil wala siyang ibang ginawa kundi ang ayusin ang magiging launching ng kaniyang website. From the staffs and their marketing strategy, he wanted it to be done effectively and smoothly. Hands on na hands on siya dahil ayaw na ayaw niyang pumalya.

If his business would soar more after this launching, there might be a big tendency he would exceed his brother. Kapag nangyari iyon, siya na ang magkakaroon ng malaking share sa family inheritance nila. Having four siblings was really a pain, so he needed to strive harder if he wanted the biggest share of Laurien's inheritance.

A sound of a doorbell caught his attention, making him grin.

It's time for a breather.

He walked towards the door and opened it. Kaagad na sumilay ang ngiti sa mga labi niya nang isang babae ang bumati sa kaniya. Napunta ang tingin niya sa itim na damit na hapit na hapit sa katawan nito. Maikli ito kaya kitang-kita niya ang maputi at mahaba nitong mga paa.

"Am I late?" The woman pursed her red lips. She stepped closer to him and encircled her arms around his neck.

"You arrived just in time." He wrapped his hand around her waist. "What's your name?"

"Emily."

"Emily." He leaned in and smell the sweet scent from her neck. "Satisfy me tonight, love. I'll give more than the payment if you perform well." And he pulled her inside his room.

She bit his ear as response. "I'll do great."

He put her on the bed before going to his wine cabinet. Kumuha siya ng isang Chateau Cheval Blanc bago bumalik at tumabi sa babae.

Kaagad itong umupo sa kaniyang lap dahilan para mapangiti siya. "How's business going, Mr. Laurien?"

"With all these stupid people around me, I'm excelling."

His business had been going so high after he started being a mental health advocate. Two years ago, the rate of suicidal cases in their country rose exponentially. He thought he could benefit from it somehow, so he took advantage of the people. Dahil sa mga itinayo niyang mga program at imprastraktura, malaki ang naibalik sa kaniya. Hindi lang iyon, dahil din sa exposure niya sa media at sa mga binitawan niyang salita, mabilis niyang napaikot ang masa.

The decision he made two years ago was truly the best.

"Well, aren't you great, Mr. Laurien? You can easily tangle them between your fingers." Emily started kissing his neck.

"Nah. There all just stupid losers. When you learn some few things and make yourself relatable to them, they will start believing everything you say." He grinned. "They are that easy."

Nilagay niya ang empty glass ng wine sa side table at hinapit papalapit ang katawan ng babae sa kaniya. He slid his left hand on her leg while his right was busy with her plump breast. Her round and soft breast made him feel arouse.