Kabanata 42

Warning: This chapter contains violence and gore. This may be uncomfortable for some readers so please, be advised. Prioritize one's state of mind all the time. Thank you.

GETTING ready for his next victim, Adamas fixed the tightness of his corset. He glanced at the system and a small smile let out from his lips.

[Character Restoration progress: 95%]

This might be his last day in the real dimension. He needed to accomplish Noa's order today without any more delay. Naglakad siya patungo sa pinto ng kuwarto ni Logan at kumatok.

"I'm going out, human," paalam niya rito. Abala itong mag-check ng works ng mga estudyante kaya hindi na niya hinintay pa itong sumagot at tumalikod.

Lumabas na siya at nagtungo sa labas ng apartment. The night seemed to be darker today. It was covered with dark clouds. Mukhang uulan yata.

"Find this man for me," Adamas whispered and let the threads run out from his hands. When a strong impulse pulled his finger, he immediately followed the thread's guide.

Isang ngisi ang lumabas sa kaniyang labi nang tinuro siya nito sa isa na namang hotel ng mga Laurien. It was the hotel where he killed Aivan.

"They really love to indulge in their richness." He let out a chuckle while looking at the giant hotel. Nasa harapan siya ngayon ng glass door habang pinapanood ang mga guest at staff na mapayapang ginagawa ang sariling trabaho.

His fingers jolted as he thought of something disastrous inside his head. Before he'd leave this world, he wanted to cause chaos in one of Laurien's biggest properties.

He wanted to make his noise bigger now that he was almost leaving.

"I wonder how it feels like to shut this building down." Grinning, he kneeled and touched the marble floor. His power from his heart gushed to his arms and the tips of his fingers, opening a path to push out his threads. A lilac color explode like smoke before his vein-like threads swam inside the floor.

[You are using Threadjerker. 30% of your power will be consumed.]

"So be it." He smirked as he let the threads scatter to every part of the hotel. Threadjerker was a special ability taught to him by his father. A destruction ability that could only be used if the user demands a wide target area. At ngayon, ang target niya ay ang buong hotel.

"Demolish all the electricity, hang all the people like bats except Asensio." He let out a chuckle. "But don't eat them. Just give them fear and confusion."

When the lights turned off and the noises of the people started to take cover his ear, it was a cue for him to push the door open.

As he walked in the dark-filled hallway, he couldn't help but smile. The immense horror ringing in his ear was second to his favorite thing to listen to. Oh, how he loved them suffering. He loved hearing people's voices--their voices of pleading.

Pagkaakyat niya, tumigil siya sa harapan ng pinto kung saan naroroon si Asenso Laurien. Kaagad niyang sinipa ang pinto pabukas.

Nagulat ang lalaking may hawak na bote sa kamay. Mukhang naglalasing ito. Ang tanging kuwarto lang nito ang hindi nawalan ng ilaw.

"Seeing that your family had been wiped out, you might be very depressed." Adamas walked towards him while wearing a grin.

Nalukot ang mukha ng lalaki nang makita siya. "Sino ka? I don't remember welcoming guests at this hour! So disrespectful."

Tumayo ito para abutin ang telepono pero bago pa ito makarating, sinugod niya ang lalaki. Hinila niya ang manipis na nitong buhok at nginudgod ang mukha sa pader.