The Villain Series

Content warning: This story contains suicide, suicide attempt, depression, self-harm, violence, blood, trauma, miscarriage, death, strong language, curses, explicit scenes and detailed killings that may bring discomfort for some readers. Please be advised. Prioritize one's state of mind all the time. Thank you.

The Villain Series is dedicated to the ill society. Get well soon.

The first installment is specifically to the hurt, the unnoticed, the dreamer, and the encourager. May you heal, be seen, conquer the stars and continue to shine bright.

Due to Zero almost wiping the fictional dimention, Fictosa's system malfunctioned. It has failed to distinguish the boundary between two dimensions, leading the villains from the most grossing and award-winning books step into the real world.

The Villain Series

0

Author's Note (The Villain Series 1)

Virgin Villain (The Villain Series 2)

Love, Death (The Villain Series 3)

Penniless Billionaire (The Villain Series 4)

He Is a Woman (The Villain Series 5)

Gangster Scientist (The Villain Series 6)

Malthusian Theory (The Villain Series 7)

Copyright ©️ 2022 by wintertelle

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. Any reproduction, distribution or usage of this work in whole or excerpt in any means including photocopying, recording, softcopy are forbidden without the permission of the author.

Do not steal, copy or post my works on other sites, nor claim it as yours.

Book cover made by Ellevigheden 💗