Chapter 10

NAPASINGHAP si Helaena. His tounge left a trail of liquid heat on her lips, travelling like electricity all the way to her nipples and down to her stomach, and much lower where she felt on fire all of a sudden. Nanalanta ang dila nito sa kaloob-looban ng kanyang bibig, hanggang sa nagbantang bumigay ang kanyang mga tuhod.
All thoughts deserted her. She was lost. The rest of the world ceased to matter. All she cared about now was this overwhelming heat that was fast consuming her whole body. Binuhat siya nito at dinala sa loft.
Mayamaya ay lumapat ang likod niya sa kama. His body covered hers, their kiss never breaking. His rough palms traveled slowly from her ankles and he raised one foot clad in a three-inch strappy sandals, and began licking her ankle. Tinanggal nito ang kanyang mga sandalyas at nagsimula itong kagat-kagatin ang mga daliri sa kanyang paa. Nahigit niya ang kanyang hininga. 
The sight was so erotic. Umakyat ang bibig nito sa kanyang tuhod, naglaro ang mga labi at dila nito roon. She shivered.
"Blue..." she gasped at the sensation of his lips on her thighs. The slight abrasion of his jaw made her skin tingle. Then he was licking her inner thigh, moving closer to where no man had ever touched her.
She held her breath, her eyes so transfixed by the sight of his face against the whiteness of her thighs.
Huminto ito sa ginagawa at nagsimulang maghubad ng damit. His lean, powerful torso was exposed. He was big, all sinewy muscle, hard and smooth, so beautiful and sleek. "Blue..." she said in awe.
Then he bent and cupped her breasts, barely covered by her silky gown. "Helaena, you are so beautiful..."
He kneaded her full breasts, and then pulled the edge of the dress aside and exposed them so easily to his heated gaze. His tounge was on them in a second, slowly circling the pink crowns one after the other, then sucking them like a greedy infant.
Napaliyad siya. The sensation was so sharp, she moaned aloud. She could feel him grinding between her legs, rubbing that part of him that made him male, so hard and hot.
His lips were on her belly now, plundering her navel, moving down to where she was aching the most. He deffly removed her underwear. Then she felt his warm fingers on her moist flesh, slowly exploring her, every crevice, every fold, every curve.
She opened her eyes just in time to see him lower his face and feast his lips on her most private part. Her hips went off the bed in pure pleasure it was almost pain.
"Oh, Blue...!"
She had no idea what it was like between a man and a woman, how intimate it could be. Kailanman ay hindi niya pinayagang makarating sa ganoon ang kanyang pakikipagniig sa kanyang mga naging boyfriends.
She had not let any man touch her like this. Until now... Until now...

BLUE felt like exploding in his pants at that very moment. He was so hard, so full, so near to bursting. And he was still in his pants, damn it! He had never felt like this, so hungry, so damn horny, so easily aroused, so ready to come he had difficulty breathing, and yet he wanted to delay the pleasure... her pleasure...
She tasted so damn good, so sweet and heady. He couldn't get enough of her. He could go on tasting her forever. She was living, breathing fire beneath him, moaning, writhing, wanting more... and he wanted to give it all to her, even if he was dying to ram himself so hard inside her, so deep inside her...
"Blue... oh, please... I can't take it anymore..."
He gloried in her obvious need for completion. She was close to coming... and he wanted to come inside her when she did... In a fluid motion, he stood on the bed and took off his remaining clothes.
He was fully naked now, kneeling between her thighs again. Napako ang mga mata nito sa kanyang pagkalalaki at namilog ang mga iyon na parang nagulat. A nagging doubt invaded his foggy consciousness. She looked so innocent as she scrutinized him shyly with her eyes.
He took her hand and wrapped it around his straining manhood, and her eyes widened even more, with a hint of fear in the now. Pero sandali lang iyon, Her fingers began caressing him gently, and he went crazy.

"HELAENA... I want to be inside you so badly, baby..."
She heard him groan and then she felt him probing her entrance. She was ready to receive him. She grasped his buttocks and lifted her hips in frenzied invitation.
He drove inside her and all thoughts disappeared except for that blinding moment of riveting pleasure, of being exquisitely stretched and completely impaled by him. There was a momentary pain, but it was over quickly and pleasure took over, and more pleasure as he started moving inside her, filling her to bursting, plunging so deep and hard inside her, pushing her to the edge till she thought she would die from it all. And then she did. Her body melted in delicious contractions all around him, seized by something she had never experienced, something so sublime. She screamed with the ecstacy of it. At the peak of her pleasure, he convulsed and groaned like a wild animal and grasped her hips tightly for the final thrust.
She felt him burst inside her womb like liquid fire.
"Helaena..." mahinang sambit nito makalipas ang mga sandali. Naramdaman niya ang mga labi nito sa kanyang pisngi, noo, ilong, mga mata, at mga labi na parang halik ng paruparo---maingat, masuyo. He had given her so much pleasure and she just wanted to sleep, here, secure in his warm embrace, forever.
Sa kalagitnaan ng gabi ay muli siyang ginising ng mainit na halik nito. His hands were all over her, body. Muli ay inangkin siya nito, mas mabagal ngunit mas masuyo. Dinala siya nito sa mas mataas pang rurok ng kaluwalhatiaan.