25

"Are you having fun at the first rager you've hosted?" Hayden asked me.

We were still sitting in my room enjoying each other's company. I know, I still couldn't believe it either. 

I looked at him and grinned. "You're funny."

"How?" he pulled me closer to him.

"I am having fun even though I'm sitting up here with you instead of partying. To be honest, it's still just funny that we're cuddling right now. Imagine if you would've told us that in August." I expressed. 

Hayden let out a little smile. "It is crazy but I don't know. Being with you just feels right. I feel calm when I'm around you and I like that."

I brushed my hand over his face. "I still want to keep it lowkey while we figure things out. I just don't want to hear other people's opinions right now."

"I get that." he agreed. "We should probably go back downstairs before people start to notice that we're both gone."

That was the one downside of going to a relatively small school.

"You're right." I responded as I stood up from my bed.

Hayden let out an overdramatic sigh.

I turned around. "What's going on drama king?"

"I know I said that we need to go downstairs, but you're forgetting something." he began as he sat on the edge of my bed.

I looked around. "No, I think I'm all good."

He shook his head as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

Why did this feel so good? I could feel myself smiling. I couldn't stop smiling.

"I need a kiss." he gently stroked my sides.

"Oh, now you need a kiss from me so bad? Remember when you couldn't stand me?" I joked around.

Hayden shrugged. "What can I say? I have to make up for the lost time. Gimmie a kiss, Carroway."

"You're cute when you beg for a kiss." I put my hands on his cheeks.

I titled my head and put my lips on Hayden's. I loved how soft his lips were. He was such a good passionate kisser that made me feel seen. 

Hayden pulled me back onto my bed and continued to kiss me. He stroked my back and caressed my arm. 

"Oh shit." a voice spoke. 

I pulled away and turned around to see Hannah. 

Well, this was awkward. 

Me making out with her old sneaky link. Hayden being her old sneaky link and my old nemesis. 

I sat up. "Oh, hi."

"I was just coming to grab my lip gloss, I didn't know you two were in here." she walked over to my vanity. "I fully support this though."

I looked over at Hayden and wondered if he felt like this interaction was as awkward as I thought it was. 

"Mmhm." he hummed. "Is everything ok downstairs?"

She nodded. "More people are starting to come so I'm just gonna go monitor everything."

"Yeah, I'll be right there, Han." I assured her.

She nodded her head and walked out of my room and closed the door behind me.

I looked at Hayden. "That was interesting."

 I got up and fixed my appearance. I didn't want to look too sloppy.