Chapter 12

Aries

I spanked her. Damn it. It created an animal. I don't even remember how we got there. All I remember is being so angry with her, for how she spoke to Leila, for how she treated me, for everything and I found an opening. I took it out on her. It was wrong. I was wrong.

I didn't approach the whole situation right at all. I should have never spanked her without giving her a safe word. I should have never told her she deserved it, even if she did. And I should have never left her to take care of the pain by herself.

Fuck. It's not like I had ointment in my office, but I should have gone out and bought some. What was wrong with me? I wasn't a sadist. I didn't enjoy hurting girls, didn't get off on it, but fuck I was so angry.

This disgusting emotion only came out whenever she was involved or around. It didn't help that she enjoyed it, that she was soaking wet with every smack to her ass.

My pretty little slut.

Suddenly I had the urge to kill every person that breathed my way whenever a certain blondie was in the center of it all. I was known for being laid-back, funny, no sense of power or authority, but for some reason, I became a different person around Nova.

The inner animal inside me was a fucking uncontrolling hungry and driven beast for Nova. I wanted to claim her in every single carnal and sexual way. My lips craved to taste hers, to lick away her tears, to offer her soft praise as I took care of her cunt. God.

The urge grew more and more every day, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I snapped and lost all control. And if I thought I lost control with Nova last time, I knew the next time I got my hands on her would make that punishment seem like child's play.

I parked my bike outside Aden's place and saw that Rosie's car was parked in their driveway. I grabbed the gift out of the back compartment and took my helmet off as I walked up. I knocked on the door and a moment passed before Rosie opened the door, with a little snug Alias wrapped up in her arms.

She made a ssshhh sound and I nodded as I walked in, closing the door after me. Leila was sitting down on the couch with baby stuff surrounding her and the table, and I saw two wine glasses. Rosie sat down on the rocking couch across from Rosie and kept Alias close to her chest as she snuggled him to her chest.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked, kissing the top of Leila's head as I set her gift down on the ground.

"Good. I'm feeling good. Ariana is out with Aden on a shopping date and Alias slept in this morning and it was blissful." She said with a soft sigh.

"This morning when Alex took our kids to his parents, I got an extra good thirty minutes to sleep in and I savored every last minute," Rosie spoke softly so as to not wake up Alias. "So, Aries..." Rosie trailed off with a suggestive tone laced in her voice.

"What?" I set my helmet down and leaned back. "What did you tell her, Leila?"

"Nothing. Just that your secretary is a little bitch."

I didn't like that word, especially connected to Nova. I've called her worse, thought crude and harsh thoughts about her, but that was me. I was allowed to. No one else had that right. Rosie's eyes went wide as she turned to me.

"I don't know what you want me to say," I muttered. "She hates you. She thinks I'm in love with you." I said and faced Leila who made a disgusted face.

Her nose crinkled. "Ew. You're like my brother. Let her hate me. Feeling's mutual."

"If she cares, then that means she obviously still has feelings for you," Rosie pointed out.