Chapter 24

Nova

His eyes shined at my response, and I absolutely, magnificently melted at how he was looking at me. Like he had the urge to swallow me whole and keep me buried inside him forever. His head suddenly disappeared between my legs, the only thing visible was the mop of his curls on his head, and then I felt his mouth touch me there.

I gasped and I shuddered as he began licking me, full licks from bottom to top and top to bottom. Just licks. That's all he was giving me, and I was panting hard with every stroke of his rough, wet tongue.

He didn't tease for long. It felt like he didn't have it in him. His mouth was wide open and eager as he sucked on my clit before lapping up every bit of wetness that spilled out of me.

He was vocalizing his appreciation for my taste, for my readiness, while all I could do was buck my hips and ride his face. Aries was a generous lover and even though it was something all men should be, it wasn't.

It was rare to find a man that loved to pleasure you, to touch and kiss and taste you, and especially rare to find a man that would put your pleasure first. Aries did. I mean yes he enjoyed punishing me, edging me, and spanking my ass blue and red, but this man loved to pleasure me.

I could feel his mouth growing hungrier and needier. I moaned and cried out an incoherent jumble of please, don't stop, and Aries.

"Baby, I'm dying to taste you again. Give it to me, Nova. Give it all to me." He rasped.

My eyes met his for a brief second before they rolled into the back of my skull as his hand pressed onto my lower body while two fingers pushed in and out of me. I gave it to him. Yes, I was obedient.

I came, my body shaking, my hands clutching the bedsheets so hard I was afraid I'd rip them as I screamed his name. Euphoria wrapped around me as my orgasm wrecked through me. I could hear my heart hammering, feel sweat coat my body, and then there was this distinctive sound of Aries shushing me as his hands caressed my stomach and legs.

"Good baby. So good. Such a good girl." He praised softly.

I mewled as my hands reached for him. He hovered over me, and my legs and arms wound around him like a koala. My hands roamed his entire back and arms then traveled upward and cradled his face.

"Fuck me. Please, Aries."

"I like hearing you beg." He said with a smirk.

"Then I'll beg again and again." I panted, and as if feeling every emotion in my voice his smirk vanished and he gave me a serious look.

Aries and I were once friends, once so close that we trusted each other with our lives, our secrets, and our dreams. I don't know if that had to count for something, but for me, I'd never forget it. I'd never forget every moment we shared and every memory we created together. Aries is the love of my life, the other piece of my soul and heart and I was on my knees for this man and this man only.

"I'll beg again and again for you. I'd only ever beg for you. Aries, I love you. Look at me." His eyes met mine, so blue and dark and fucking mesmerizing and I wanted to cry. "I love you," I repeated, my voice thick with emotion.

It came out choked, and heavy, and his thumb wiped away a tear that fell down my cheek. I sniffled and closed my eyes when his lips kissed my eyes and cheeks. His body lowered further into mine and he kept his eyes on me as he placed my legs over his shoulders.

I moaned loudly and then he was pushing deep inside of me, burying himself to the brim. His lips parted as a strangled groan fell out of his lips but still kept those angelic eyes on me.