Chapter 16

Nova

"Baby, fuck, stop." He whispered softly, but I kept at it, sucking him tenderly and stroking his cock lazily. "Stop." He demanded firmly this time, his eyes falling down on me.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me off the ground. He forced me over the edge of the desk just like last time and I heard the sound of his zipper. After tucking himself away, his hands returned to the back of my body.

"Hands behind your back."

I placed my hands on my back and my entire body hummed in anticipation. I felt the softness of the silk tie trail under my arms and then wrists. A moment passed and then I felt the tightening of my hands locked and tied together.

He didn't want me to have access, to move, to fight him. His hands trailed down to my skirt and I thought he'd take it off, but all he did was hitch it over my thighs and ass, folding it over so he had better access.

His hands ran over to my panties and down my ass and thighs. I shivered every time his fingers brushed against my cheeks and sighed when he kneaded the round flesh of my ass. I felt his fingers hook into the sides of my panties and then a loud ripping sound echoed through the empty office.

My hands reflexively tried to reach out and I hissed as I realized just how tight he tied it.

"Did you just fucking rip them?" I exclaimed, moving my head back to look at him, but his hand came down hard as he forced my head back down on the table.

I winced from the pain and the brute force but didn't think to fight with him on this, especially when he was like this. It's not like I could. My hands were tied, my panties were ripped, and I was bent over with my ass to the chilling air and to his assault.

"Don't fucking speak. I hate your voice." He snapped, venom laced in his tone, and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep quiet.

He hated my voice. He hated me. That hurt. More than it should. I knew we'd never be like how we once were. I knew we'd never be friends ever again, but my heart cracked at his words all the time. It's not like I expected him to be the same man I once knew, but for him to be so cruel.... hurt.

"Do you have any idea how much I want to hurt you?" He murmured lowly and I wonder if he wanted me to hear him voice out his thoughts. "I want to hurt you, Nova. I want you to cry, to bleed, to be so fucking humiliated, and then I want to break your heart into little, tiny fucking pieces."

I could feel his pain in his words and closed my eyes as new tears brimmed in my eyes. I knew I hurt him. I knew what I did was stupid, foolish, and childish, and I couldn't even act like the time that passed us by should have healed his pain, his heart, because even after all the years we spent apart, I still felt his pain.

He had this right, this unyielding right to be mad at me forever. For what I did to him, for what I put him through...fuck, he should hate me, he should want to hurt me.

"Aries," I whispered.

"Don't. Don't say my name." I felt something leather and cool trace my ass cheeks. "I want to hurt you like you hurt me."

The same leather moved down, and I heard the clang of a belt buckle. I froze beneath me, tensed up, as I thought about if he'd actually do it. Would he hit me with that belt? I could handle his hand, but I don't think I'd ever handle a belt.

A hand was one thing, but a fucking belt was something else entirely. My wrists fought against the restraints instinctively and fear blossomed in my belly and spread. My breathing was harsh against the cool feel of the desk.