Chapter 13

Aries

She could try hard, and mask how turned on she was by my words with disgust, but that slight tremble in her breath made it apparent. She didn't care about how I spoke to her. She enjoyed it. She enjoyed it like when I had her bent over my desk.

She could act like she hated this, hated how I spoke to her or treated her, but I knew she secretly loved it, maybe even craved and desired it. She was so desperate to go home with this man after I warned her not to, then she could get on her fucking knees and beg for his life to be spared.

He didn't mean shit to me. I hated killing, yes, but right now I seemed to have a knack for it. I didn't have a bloodthirsty gene inside me like Aden who loved to handle situations with his hands, nor did I enjoy the feel of metal in my hands and bullets that pierced through someone's body and skull like Alex.

Yet...now...I had an indescribable, overwhelming urge to murder this man with or without her getting on her knees. I wanted to empty this chamber in his mouth, to tear him apart limb from fucking limb for daring to touch her, to think he could ever fuck her.

"You sick fuck." She cursed.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring. "You want him to live?" I challenged. "Then get on your knees and beg."

"Just fucking do it, Nova!" He screamed.

Her narrowed eyes stayed on me as she got down to her knees before me. She rested her hands on her thighs and lifted her chin to look at me.

"Please.... let him go."

She looked fucking delectable on her knees for me. Even if she was doing this to save this fuckers life, it was still beyond arousing seeing her kneel. Keeping the gun at his chest, I reached over for her chin and forced her to look at me.

"You desperate for him to live?" I asked.

"Yes,"

"How desperate, Nova?" I repeated the same words I used on her once.

Her eyes darkened from that memory, and I swiped my thumb across her lips. "Really desperate." She whispered breathlessly against my finger.

I smirked. "Open your mouth," I helped aid her. My fingers forced her lips open. "Wider, baby."

Her eyes closed as a shudder wrecked through her body, but she obeyed, opening her mouth wider. I pressed the gun at Brayden's chest, reminding him who was in power and in control as I bent down. I gathered my spit and raucously spat it right into her mouth.

"Swallow and show me," I demanded.

She swallowed and opened her mouth to show me. I let two fingers trace her lips before placing them inside her mouth gently at first.

"Suck on 'em, Nova. Let Brayden hear how sweet you sound when you suck on my fingers."

She sucked on them harshly, loudly, aggressively coating them with her spit and I almost busted a fucking nut with how hard she was sucking my fingers.

"I'm curious as to how much sweeter you sound when you're choking."

I forced my fingers deeper down and she gagged loudly around them.

"Such a pretty little slut kneeling before me and choking on my fingers. You wish it was my cock, don't you baby? You want me to fuck this pretty mouth? You dream of it, Nova, don't you?"

She moaned enthusiastically around my fingers and feeling satisfied I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean one by one.

"Stay on your knees. Don't move, but keep your eyes on the man who thought he could touch you." I threatened and moved the gun to his forehead. "I told you I'd kill him if he laid a finger on you."