08: Truth or dare?

Kazuha was lying in his bed. He was scrolling through TikTok, half asleep.

It was around 11Pm, and he was waiting for Heizou to go to bed. Heizou was using the bathroom, brushing their teeth, almost ready.

Eventually, after some time, Heizou got into his bed.
„ Oh yeah, pretty boy! Before I turn the lights off, I had a question!", Heizou asked.
„ Oh sure! What is it?", Kazuha wanted to know.

„ Would you like to have a night out tomorrow?", Heizou asked, „ Thoma wanted to ask if you wanted to come along for game night at Thoma and Ayato's flat. We basically play games such as board games, video games, truth or dare and so on. But you don't have to come along if you don't want to!"

Kazuha smiled.
„ I would love that!", Kazuha said.
„ Good. Itto will be there too. Third wheeling once again...if you count us as a couple!", Heizou said winking their eye.
Kazuha rolled his eyes.

The next evening, at around 6PM, Kazuha and Heizou left to head to Thoma's flat.

Kazuha was looking forward to hanging out with his friends. Thoma, Ayato ans Itto were really nice guys.
A few minutes passed. Heizou stopped outside a door in a building, which was on the third floor.

„ Thoma and Ayato live here! Their flat is really cool!", Heizou said as they rang the doorbell.
In less than 10 seconds, Itto opened the door.

„ Hello Kazuha my bro! Hello Heizou!", Itto said smiling.
„ Hey Itto!", Kazuha said smiling.
„ Hey bro!", Heizou said as he gave Itto a high five.

Kazuha and Heizou entered the fkat. It was a beautiful flat: There was a big living room with a red couch, a gray carpet and a huge TV. The kitchen was big and nicely tidied.

Thoma and Ayato had a shared bedroom with a double bed. The room was big. The shelves were filled up with manga, anime figures and k-pop albums. There were purple led lights in the room.

„ Your flat is so nice!", Kazuha said smiling.
„ Thank you!", Ayato said, „ We have been living here for 1 year now. We went to high school here for a bit, as we moved away from Inazuma a while ago!"

„ Anyway, what games should we play?", Itto asked.
„ What are you up for, Kazuha?", Thoma aksed, „ I think it's fair if you choose the first game, as you're new to our game night!"

„ I really don't mind!", Kazuha said smiling.
„ Come on! Choose anything!", Ayato said.

Kazuha thought about it.
He really liked video games.
He used to play video games a lot when he lived with his parents.
He owned a PS5, a Wii, a Nintendo DS, and a Nintendo Switch.
Sadly, he didn't bring any of his consoles along, as he had forgotten to pack them.

„ Can we play some video games?", Kazuha said.
„ Yeah sure! Video games are the best, man!", Itto happily said.

Heizou smiled at Kazuha.
„ Wow! Having a gamer boufriend sounds so good!", they said smirking.

Yet again, Kazuha felt his cheeks turn red.
„ Stop it Kazuha!", he thought to himself.

Everyone played video games for around an hour.
Mostly, they all played just dance.

After an hour, they played a bit of board games, and after that, they played a guessing game. Shortly after, they played other small game.
3 hours had passed. It was almost midnight, but none of the friends were tired yet.

„ Everyone has chosen a game activity...except for Heizou!", Ayato said.
„ Yeah buddy, you should choose one!", Itto said smiling.

Heizou smiled.
„ Of course, I will choose my favorite game: truth or dare!", Heizou said.

Ayato smiled.
„ Good choice, Heizou!", he said.

„ Oh yeah, we have to explain some things to Kazuha, as we have rules for truth or dare!", Thoma said.
„ Oh sure, tell me!", Kazuha said.

„ Well, we have a box of notes with truths and a box of dares. Let's just say you would get a dare. You will take out any note from the care box, and you have to do that dare!", Thoma said.

Kazuha smiled.
„ Sounds good!", he said.

Everyone sat down at the kicthen table as Ayato took out the dare box and the truth box.
„ Kazuha, you can start!", Thoma suggested, „ Truth or dare?"

Kazuha wanted to choose dare, as he found dares more challenging and more interesting.
„ Dare!", he said.

Thoma handed him the dare box. Kazuha reached for a note.
He took one, then looked closely at it and read it.

His eyes opened widely with shock.

DARE
Your dare is to kiss the person next to you on your left on the mouth.

Kazuha freaked out. Heizou was sitting there.
This would mean Kazuha would have to kiss Heizou.
He didn't want to kiss Heuzou, as they both agreed that there would be no kissing in the fake relationship.

But a dare  was a dare.

„ What's your dare, buddy?", Itto asked.
Kazuha showed everyone the dare.

Ayato, Thoma ans Itto immediately looked at each other and smirked.
„ OOH!", they started telling "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

But however, Heizou was making eye contact with Kazuha.
They knew that Kazuha didn't want to kiss them by looking at Kazuha's facial expression.

Heizou immediately raised his hand.
„ Guys. I know a dare is a dare, but Kazuha will not be doing this dare!", Heizou said, „ We are uncomfortable kissing around others. And Kazuha told me that he doesn't want to kiss me in front of anyone for now. I hope you guys understand!"

The others smiled.
„ Yeah Kazuha, my bro, don't worry! We respect you!", Itto said smiling.

„ That's fine!", Thoma said, „ So Kazuha, take an other dare!"

Everyone was waiting for Kazuha to put his hand in the dare box and take out an other dare.

But instead, he was staring into Heizou's soul, without moving.

„ Hello? Earth to Kazuha?", Heizou asked as they shaked their hand in front of Kazuha.

Suddenly, Kazuha got up from his seat and moved over to Heizou's seat.
„ Kazuha...are you ok?", Heizou asked who was a little worried about Kazuha.

Suddenly, Kazuha put his hands on the collar of Heizou's shirt.
„ Kazuha? What are you-?", Heizou began as they started turning red.

Kazuha pulled Heizou towards him.

His lips touched Heizou's lips for the first time.

_________________________
Author's note

Hope you guys like this fanfic so far!

The new chapter updates in this fanfic will be slow, as:
- I have to focus on school.
- I am also working on a chiscara fanfic at the same time.

Stay tuned for more chapters