24: Comfort

[This chapter contains a bit of NSFW.]

„ Babe, what do you wanna eat?", Thoma asked his boyfriend as he was in the kitchen, looking through the fridge.
„ I'm craving pasta. But I don't mind what you cook, since your cooking is always amazing!", Ayato said grinning.

Thoma blushed.
„ I could make some pasta bolognese!", Thoma suggested. Ayato smiled as he nodded his head.

That moment, there was a knock on the door.
„ That could be Itto. He has been lonely ever since Scara moved in with his boyfriend, and ever since Dottore thankfully moved out!", Ayato thought as went to open the door.

His eyes opened widely as he saw Heizou standing there. Their hair was soaked from the rain. Tears were rolling down his face.
Ayato was shocked.
„ Heizou? What happened?!", the blue haired boy gasped.

Heizou tried to explain the situation to his best friend. But every time he tried to speak, he felt like he couldn't get a word out.
He just stood there without saying a single word, and broke into tears instead.

Ayato put his arm around Heizou and took him inside his flat.

Thoma's eyes opened widely as he saw Heizou, who couldn't stop crying.
„ Oh my goodness! Heizou, what happened?", he gasped.
„ It seems like he is too upset to speak right now!", Ayato explained.

Heizou wiped their tears away, and took a deep breath.
„ I'm the worst partner!", he said after a minute.

Ayato and Thoma both knew that something had happened between him and Kazuha.
„ You're not!", Thoma said, „ Kazuha loves you!"
„ I just hate the fact that I'm jealous. I've always been jealous. It's a toxic trait I have!", Heizou explained, „ I was mad at Kazuha just because I'm a jealous person. I suck so much!"

Heizou started to cry again.

Ayato hugged his friend tightly.
„ I'll start cooking the dinner! Maybe that'll cheer you up!", Thoma said as he went into the kitchen.

After 25 minutes, dinner was ready. Heizou hadn't said a word since Thoma went to the kitchen. He cried the whole time, while Ayato did his best to comfort him.

Heizou sat down at the table. He was happy to see the pasta that was cooked for him, but at the same time, he couldn't help but be upset. This wasn't just pasta- it was pasta bolognese. It was the reason why Heizou came up with the dare for Kazuha to date them.

As soon as everyone had started eating, Heizou took a deep breath.
„ You guys remember the waiter from the night we went on a triple date?", Heizou asked.
„ Oh yeah! The young guy with the blonde hair!", Thoma said.
„ That guy used to date Kazuha a few years ago!", Heizou explained, „ And he purposely flirts with Kazuha in front of me. I felt like Kazuha likes him more than me. So I lost it. But I feel so bad now. It wasn't Kazuha's fault, it was his fault. Kazuha never flirted back when he flirted. I'm such an idiot for being mad at Kazuha I hate myself!"

Ayato took a deep breath.
„ I think you should talk to Kazuha after dinner!", he suggested, „ Tell him that you're sorry. He will forgive you!"
„ He probably doesn't want to see my face today!", Heizou sadly said.
„ You never know unless you try!", Thoma said, „ Do what Ayato said. Talk to him after you've finished eating here!"

„ I guess you two are right!", Heizou sighed, „ Thanks for being there for me!"
„ And don't be sad. Arguments happen all the time in relationships!", Thoma said, „ Ayato and I, we sometimes have arguments ourselves, even if it's about something silly. But it's completely normal!"
„ Thank you! I love you two!", Heizou said as they hugged their two best friends.

After dinner, Heizou said goodbye to Ayato and Thoma. He was nervous about talking to Kazuha. Last time he saw him, there was shouting, and tears. He was wondering how Kazuha would act when he would see his partner.

After a few minutes, Heizou arrived outside his flat. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

After a few seconds, the door opened. Kazuha was standing there.

His eyes looked puffy. He had been crying too. He was wearing one of Heizou's hoodies. His hair was down, and he was wearing a hair and.
His eyes opened widely as he saw Heizou.
„ Heizou?!", Kazuha gasped, „ I thought you were staying with Thoma and Ayato for the night!"
„ Kazuha, I'm sorry for how I acted!", Heizou apologized, „ I was such a jerk to you. You did nothing wrong. My toxic trait is being jealous, which you saw, and I should have just blamed Tomo, not you. I'm sorry!"

Kazuha smiled, as he wrapped his arms around his partner.
„ I'm sorry too!", he apologized, „ I should have been a better boyfriend. I shouldn't have stayed with Tomo. I should have looked for you!"
„ I'm happy we're not fighting anymore!", Heizou said smiling,  „ Also you're so cute in my hoodie!"

Kazuha blushed.
„ I missed you..so wearing one of your hoodies reminded me of you...and it felt like as if it were you!", Kazuha said.

Heizou smiled as they pressed their lips against Kazuha's.

At first, their kiss was short, more like a simple peck on the lips. But after a while of kissing, Heizou slipped their tongue into Kazuha's mouth.

It quickly turned into a make out session. Heizou and Kazuha had moved to Kazuha's bed. Heizou had pushed Kazuha onto the bed , still making out with him.

Heizou moved their lips down to Kazuha's neck, and started kissing it. After that, they proceeded to suck on it, knowing that it would leave a mark.

Shortly after, Heizou moved their lips back to Kazuha's lips, and continued to make out with him.

Heizou stopped kissing Kazuha after a while, and smirked at his boyfriend.
„ Hey pretty boy!", Heizou said smirking, „ Only if you want to, but do you wanna-?"
„ Yes!", Kazuha said smiling, without hesitation.

Heizou smiled as him and Kazuha got under the covers. They slowly took off their clothes, until they were in their underwear.
„ I love you!", Heizou said smiling
„ I love you more!", Kazuha said smiling.

It felt good for them no longer to be fighting. They were inseparable after all.