26: Beidou

Almost two months have passed. It was only one day away from the vacation to the holiday house that Kokomi had organized with Tomo (and secretly Mina, which the others didn't know about).

Kauzha and Heizou were packing for their vacation. They both had packed two suitcases in total, with a lot of clothes, toiletries, and other things.

While they were packing, they were mostly silent, as they had music on. They both had made a collaborative playlist on Spotify, with music that both Kazuha and Heizou liked.

„ What song is this?", Kazuha asked breaking the silence between him and Heizou, as a song played he didn't recognize.
„ Oh! That's Maniac by Stray Kids!", Heizou said.

Kazuha smiled.
„ K-Pop, right?", he asked, „ I really need to start listening to K-Pop more often. The songs are very catchy!"

Heizou smiled.
„ And I need to listen to more Taylor Swift!", they said, „ Every song of yours on this playlist is Taylor Swift!"
„ Not every song!", Kazuha laughed, „ Most songs though!"

They both laughed.

After the Stray Kids song had finished, Heizou turned off the music.
„ We've been packing for hours. Do you think we should get some fresh air?", he asked.

Kazuha smiled and nodded his head.
„ Fresh air would be great!", he said.

Kazuha and Heizou walked out of their dorm, holding hands.
„ Where should we go?", Kazuha asked.
„ Maybe try out that new Boba Tea place Scaramouche told us about?", Heizou suggested, „ Apparently, it's really good!"
„ Good idea!", Kazuha said.

The couple made their way to a nearby Boba Tea place. There were a good few people there, sitting down and drinking boba tea. There was a nice atmosphere.
„ What would you like to order?", Heizou asked. Both of them looked at what they could order.
„ I will have banana flavored Boba tea!", Kazuha said.
„ I will have the same!", Heizou said. They ordered the boba tea.

The couple sat down near a window. As they got their drinks, they immediately smiled at each other.
„ Scara wasn't lying! This is so good!", Kazuha said.
„ Couldn't agree more, pretty boy!", Heizou said winking their eye. Kazuha blushed at the nickname.

Suddenly, someone approached their table.
„ This better not be Tomo or else I will kick him in the balls!", Heizou angrily thought to themselves.

„ Kazuha? Is that you?", a female voice gasped. The couple looked up and saw a brunette girl with long hair. She was wearing a red half top and dark shorts.

„ No way! Beidou?", Kazuha gasped.
Kazuha got up and hugged Beidou tightly.

Kazuha turned to Heizou.
„ Heizou, this is my cousin Beidou!", he said.

Beidou shook his hand.
„ It's so nice to meet you. I'm happy Kazuha has made friends at college!", Beidou said.

Heizou laughed.
„ I'm his partner, not friend!", Kazuha said.

Beidou's eyes opened widely.
„ No way! You're girly pop too?", she gasped.

Kazuha smiled.
„ Yeah! Heizou made me realize I wasn't straight!", Kazuha said.
„ I rizzed that boy up!", Heizou said winking his eye. Beidou and Kazuha laughed.

That moment, a pretty girl with white hair approached.
„ Beidou! I was looking all over for you!", she said, „ I could have sworn you hid somewhere to prank me, like you always do!"
„ Ningguang! This is my cousin Kazuha, and his partner Heizou!", she said.

The girl smiled.
„ Nice to meet you two! I'm Ningguang, Beidou's girlfriend!", she said.

Beidou and Ningguang sat at the same table as Kazuha and Heizou. Kazuha hadn't seen his cousin in years, so it was the perfect opportunity to catch up on things.

Beidou explained how once she came out as lesbian, her parents wanted nothing to do with her and kicked her out. Ningguang's parents were thankfully accepting of the LGBTQ+ community, so they welcomed Beidou to live with them. After around half a year, Beidou and Ningguang moved out to find a flat to live in together.

Kazuha told Beidou about coming out to his parents. He said they still were homophobic, and always would be homophobic, but they would always love Kauzha, even if their views on subjects weren't always the same.

After 2 hours, Kazuha and Heizou said goodbye to Beidou and her girlfriend.
They still had to finish packing in for their vacation.

„ Your cousin and her girlfriend were really nice!", Heizou said.
„ Yeah! I'm happy Beidou is happy now. She must have felt terrible when her parents kicked her out!", Kazuha sadly said, „ I just wish my family wasn't homophobic. I know my parents still love me, but why can't they just understand that love is love?"
„ Sadly, there will always be homophobic people out there!", Heizou sadly said.

As the couple returned to their dorm, they started to pack again. After an hour and a half, they were finished.
„ I'm so excited for our trip tomorrow!", Kazuha happily said, „ I'm so happy we made friends with Kokomi. She's such a nice friend!"

Heizou sighed.
„ Kokomi may be nice!", they said, „ But I still hate Tomo's guts!"

Kazuha nodded his head.
„ I don't like Tomo either. Even if things are cleared now, I still won't forgive him for not understanding the fact that I don't like him romantically!", Kazuha said, „ But Kokomi will be there. And so will our other friends. I'm sure he won't do anything!"

„ If that guy does anything to you, mark my words, I will kick him in the balls!", Heizou growled.

Kazuha smiled and hugged his partner.
„ You know, you have an obsession with kicking people in the balls!", Kazuha laughed.

Heizou laughed as well, but he knew that during the two week vacation, he would keep his eyes out on Tomo.