28: Plan A

Author's note:

Hey guys!

Because I was on vacation, I couldn't upload any new chapter last week. I am still on vacation until the end of this month, but this week, since I had a bit of time, I decided to upload a new chapter.

I more likely won't be able to upload a chapter every week, only if I have time to write a new chapter.

Hope you guys understand :)

______________________________
Kazuha took his all the stuff he needed from his bedroom and entered the room where Tomo was sleeping. Tomo was sitting on his bed, reading a book. He smiled as he saw Kazuha.
„ Hey Kazuha! I hope you don't mind that Kokomi had to switch places with you.", Tomo said to Kazuha.

Kazuha smiled.
„ It's fine, I don't mind!", Kazuha said as he lay in the bed next to Tomo.

Tomo put down his book.
„ Hey, can I ask you something?", Tomo asked, „ If you don't want to answer, it's perfectly fine. I would never want to make you feel uncomfortable!"

Kazuha nervously gulped. He was worried that Tomo would try to do something since Heizou wasn't there.
„ Sure, what's up?", he nervously asked.

„ Why do you like Heizou? Like, what made you fall in love with him?", Tomo asked.

Kazuha stared at Tomo.
„ Well, I just fell in love with Heizou after being roomates. They're a really sweet person and I feel like we can talk about anything together!", Kazuha asked, „ Why do you ask?"

„ Just wondering.", Tomo said, „ I asked Childe the same thing about Scara, and I asked Ayato the same thing about Thoma. Guess I'm just...interested!"

Kazuha smiled.
„ Heizou is a great person. At first, I hated him because our first time meeting wasn't exactly "love at first sight". I spilled bolognese all over his white hoodie!", Kazuha laughed, „ But once we were roomates, I suddenly realized I was falling in love. I'm happy Heizou is my partner!"

Tomo faked a smile.
„ Well, I think everyone is tired today, so I'd say we should go to sleep!", Tomo said, „ Would you like a glass of water before going to bed?"
„ I'm fine, thanks!", Kazuha said.

„ Are you sure? You look thirsty!", Tomo said.

Kazuha smiled.
„ You're right. I will have water, thank you!", he said.

Little did Kazuha know that Tomo put a sleeping pill in Kazuha's water, which meant once Kazuha would fall asleep, he would go into a deep sleep.

Kazuha drank the water. He didn't notice the sleeping pill, since Tomo had cut the pill into small pieces, so that Kazuha wouldn't notice.
Kazuha got into his bed after drinking the water. Tomo turned off the lights and lay in his bed, waiting for Kazuha to fall asleep.

Once Kazuha fell asleep, Tomo got out of his bed and got into Kazuha's bed. He wrapped his arms around Kazuha.

Tomo texted Kokomi to ask her to come into the bedroom.

She walked into the bedroom with a camera and took a photo of Tomo and Kazuha "cuddling together".

They both smiled at each other, hoping that once Heizou would see this picture, they would break up.

It was the next morning. Heizou barely slept that night. He wished he could have shared a bed with Kazuha. He found it very unfair that the other couples could share a bed, but not Heizou and Kazuha.

Heizou decided that they would have a shower before anyone else would wake up. Everybody shared the same shower.

As Heizou entered the bathroom, they saw Scaramouche standing in front of the mirror, putting eye liner on.
„ Good morning Scara!", Heizou said.