33: Confront

Author's note:

Hi everyone.

Sorry for the inactivity again.
I've been inactive recently, because I started college this week on Monday.

College is not at all like how it is in my fanfics, I'm not used to it at all yet but I'm sure I will soon😭 I am studying two courses in college, sociology and Pädagogik (it's a German word idk what it's called in English). I really like sociology so far, but Pädagogik not so much because it's a lot of philosophy and philosophy was a big problem for me in school...I hope it gets easier.

Talking to people in college isn't easy at all either😭In my main course, I haven't spoken to anyone yet. In my side course, I have spoken to one girl, but I don't see her a lot in the week sadly but she seems to be rlly nice. :D

Also, I have lectures twice a week until 8PM which is very tiring :' ) I'm trying to find student accommodation but it hasn't been easy...

My chapter uploads will be slow, I'll upload once in a while when I have the time. I'll try to finish this story tho since it's been out for a year or smth and it's still not finished.

Anyway, enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
A few hours had passed. Kazuha, Childe and Scaramouche finally had got off the train. They started walking towards Kazuha and Heizou's shared dorm.
Kazuha was shaking like a leaf as he arrived at the dorm.
„ Good luck, man. You got this.", Childe said smiling.
„ Yeah. I'm sure Heizou will eventually know that you would never cheat.", Scaramouche said.

Kazuha took a deep breath.
„ Thanks guys.", he said.

Kazuha knocked on the door.
A few seconds later, Heizou opened the door. They looked like they had been crying for hours. They looked extremely tired, as if they got no sleep.
„ Come inside.", Heizou said. Kazuha took a deep breath.

Heizou closed the front door so that no one else could listen to their conversation. Kazuha and Heizou both sat down at the kicthen table.
„ So, tell me. Why did you cheat on me?", Heizou growled.

Kazuha took a deep breath.
„ I didn't. I don't remember kissing Tomo.", Kazuha explained, „ He must have kissed me. You know what he's like. We both hate him."

„ Stop lying!", Heizou yelled as his eyes filled up with tears, „ You were enjoying that kiss. All this time, I actually thought you hated Tomo...but obviously you don't."

Kazuha took a deep breath while he was crying.
„ Look, can I explain my side of the story?", he asked, „ I know you don't want to talk to me but I want you to know what really happened."

Heizou sighed.
„ Fine.", he growled.

Kazuha took a deep breath.
„ After we had that argument at the party, Kokomi comforted me. I was really upset, so she offered me Fanta. Now that I think about it, the drink didn't taste like Fanta at all.", Kazuha explained, „ I drank the "Fanta" with a straw, so it probably was alcohol which explains why I probably got drunk. Then, Tomo came and he pretended to be you. Because I was so drunk, I thought it was you and that's why we kissed."

Heizou angrily got up.
„ You're clearly lying!", he yelled, „ Just admit you love Tomo. It makes sense. You once dated online, and now that you met in person, you probably secretly fell in love with him and want to date him. I don't care, Kazuha. Just admit that you love him!"

Kazuha was heartbroken.
„ But-!", Kazuha began.

„ I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!", Heizou yelled.

There was silence for a few seconds.
„ I don't want to be roommates with you anymore. I can't be Roomates with a cheater.", Heizou growled, „ I don't care who moves out, but one of us is moving out."

„ I will move out.", Kazuha said after a few seconds, „ My parents won't mind if I live with them for a while until I get new accommodation."

„ Good.", Heizou yelled, „ And by the way, have a nice life with Tomo!"

Heizou stormed the bathroom door closed, leaving Kazuha in tears.

Kazuha took out his phone and went to text his mom.

Kazuha
Hey mom, mind if I move back home for a while? My partner and I broke up and I agreed to move out but I need to move somewhere before I find new accommodation...and as spring break is still on, I have time.

Mrs Kaedehara
Oh poor you! Of course you can move in. We miss you very much.

Kazuha
Thank you so much. I miss you guys too

Kazuha felt happy. Although he had different views on his parents since they were homophobic, he knew they loved him no matter what. They would help him find new accommodation.