16: Couple

After lessons ended, Scaramouche was ready to get up and head back to his flat, where he knew what was awaiting him. Dottore would probably slap him, since he stood up for Childe earlier.

Suddenly, Childe stood in front of Scara.

„ Hey Scara!", Childe said as he turned red, „ Maybe it's not the best idea for you to go home now...where Dottore is!"
„ I agree!", Scaramouche said as he sighed, „ But sadly, I must go there. I'm used to being slapped by him by now!"
„ And that is not right!", Childe said, „ Therefore, I want you to come to my flat and stay with me! I will never slap you, and you can trust me!"

Scaramouche smiled.
„ Dottore can't know where your address is, so I have to do this!", he said. He took out the small camera that was attached to his jacket, threw it on the floor, and stood on it. The camera broke into pieces.

„ He can't find me now!", Scaramouche said smiling.
„ Great!", Childe said, „ Anyway, let's go to my flat!"

Both boys walked together to Childe's flat.

As they entered the flat, Childe freaked out.
„ Ah I'm so sorry!", he nervously apologized, „ My flat is in such a mess!"

There were clothes, everywhere on the floor. The kitchen was messy as usual. The bed wasn't made either.

„ Don't apologize! You weren't expecting me after all!", Scaramouche lied.

Childe smiled as he started to pick up some clothes, so that his flat wouldn't be in such a state.

Scaramouche sat down on the guest bed, where he was going to be sleeping.

„ Thank you for standing up to me earlier!", Childe thanked.
„ It was nothing!", Scaramouche said, „ Honestly, I wish breaking up with Dottore would be easier!"
„ I think he will get the message now!", Childe said, „ And besides, you have so many people on your side!"

That moment, Scaramouche walked up to Childe.
„ Childe, I wanted to thank you!", he said, „ By giving you a gift!"
„ Aw that's sweet! But I should be the one thanking you!", Childe said.
„ Well, I need to thank you too!", Scaramouche said, „ Anyway, here is your gift!"

Scaramouche stood on his tip toes, wrapped his arms around Childe.
He smiled at him as he leaned in and kissed Childe's lips.

Childe's cheeks turned red. He was shocked that his crush was kissing him back, since he never expected it in a million years.
After the kiss, Childe smiled at Scaramouche.
He leaned in and kissed Scaramouche back.

Meanwhile, Kazuha and Heizou were lying in Heizou's bed, watching Death Note together. Kazuha liked Death Note, but he was surprised to hear that Death Note was Heizou's favorite anime.

Kazuha was half asleep, as he was lying in his partner's arms, while Heizou was kissing his forehead and watching the anime.

Suddenly, Kazuha's phone beeped.
„ I'll check it!", he said as he was completely awake.

As he read the message, a smile appeared on his face.
„ Pretty boy is happy!", Heizou said as they paused Netflix.
„ Look what Childe wrote to me!", Kazuha happily said as he gave his partner his phone.

Childe
KAZUHA OMG GUESS WHAT?! SCARA IS IN MY FLAT RN CUZ OF DOTTORE AND ANYWAY, GETTING TO THE POINT, HE KISSED ME TO THANK ME!!

Heizou smiled.
„ Finally!", Heizou said smiling, „ Childe will be a better boyfriend than Dottore. Scara will finally be happy with Childe!"
Kazuha nodded his head, as he continued to text his best friend

Kazuha
Omg slay! I'm so happy for you!! You deserve this sm :)

Childe
YESS AND IT GETS BETTER OMG! JUST NOW, WE HAD A MAKE OUT SESSION ON MY COUCH! I HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH AHEHSGSGG

Kazuha
Wow Childe! You're down bad lmaooo ;)

Childe
Stfu! As if you aren't down bad for Heizou

Kazuha
Haha guess I'm guilty as well. Anyway now, we should go on double dates. Or on triple dates with Heizou's best friends Ayato and Thoma!

Childe
YAS! Anyway gtg, Scara and I are gonna watch a movie byee

Kazuha
Bye and have fun

Kazuha smiled.
Finally, Childe and Scaramouche had what they wanted.

The next day, as Kazuha and Heizou had arrived, the first thing they saw was Childe and Scaramouche flirt with each other.

„ Hello love birds!", Heizou said winking their eye.
„ Haha, guess Childe has told you two!", Scaramouche said blushing.

„ Yeah!", Kazuha replied, „ Scara, Childe is so down bad for you. His messages said it all!"
„ SHUT UP KAZUHA!", Childe yelled as his face turned as red as a tomato.

That moment, out of nowhere, Scaramouche felt someone slap the back of his neck.

Dottore was standing there, looking angrier than ever.

„ You piece of shit!", the blue haired man yelled, „ Where were you? I was worried about you! And why are you flirting with an other boy?!"
„ Dottore, we are not dating anymore!", Scaramouche yelled, „ You anyway have a girlfriend, and I found someone better already!"

Dottore pulled Scaramouche by the collar of his shirt.
„ You are my boyfriend Scara, because I say so!", Dottore yelled as he slapped Scaramouche's face.

That moment, Heizou got up and approached Dottore.
„ What do you want, boy?", he yelled.
„ First of all, I'm non binary, you loser!", Heizou growled, „ Secondly, there is something I always wanted to do to you!"

He lifted his leg and kicked Dottore hardly in the balls.

Dottore screamed in pain, and fell to the floor.

That moment, a professor walked in.
He stormed over to Dottore and got down to his level.

„ Young man! I saw you slap that student!", the professor yelled to Dottore, „ Never come to this college again. I don't think anyone here ever want to see your face again!"

Dottore got up from the floor, and the professor pulled him away.

Scaramouche smiled.
„ Thank you, all!", he thanked.

Everyone hugged Scaramouche.

Now, Scaramouche was free.

He felt happy for the first time in ages.

Roomates [Heizou x Kazuha]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara